>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

WM Bundle is back in stock. I ordered one and we'll be returning the extra games!!! YAY!!!!

I know if they get them in on Sunday I paid for the shipping and what not but for me it's worth the shipping to not have to camp out!

are you returning all of the games or just exchanging them for other ones

My wii came in under its own receipt, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Each game will probably be invoiced separately.

my system was one invoice and the game that came was invoiced separate I will try to take the game back in a week or so by the way what part of pa are you from??

Guest JeepMom

It wasn't in stock at TRU. People keep seeing the same page and say it's in stock when it's not.

According to the Wii tracker, Wal Mart is the only one that has come back in stock since the 24th.

Guest JeepMom

Tracker is not accurate! You are here 3 hours after my post. Don't expect to find one 3 hours later. lol. I even checked the tracker when it was up at TRU and it never said they were available. Don't trust the tracker.:(

They have ALWAYS been up at TRU but you can not put them in your cart. THEY HAVE NOT been in stock, they are on back order!

Hi everyone,

I just returned our Wii bundle yesterday and yes you can return only the portions you don't want. At any rate, I can confirm that many Walmart's will have them on December 6th. The North Olmsted Ohio store will be getting 30. I hope this helps those of you looking for it.

I got Zelda delivered yesterday from thet Toys R Us deal and played for maybe an hour. It seemed really fun, but I barely got into it. I had to quit right before I got a fishing pole. I can't wait to cast and reel with the Wiimote!

Just an FYI:

My 10 year old has talked about nothing except the Wii all year long - he even cried on launch day because I wasn't sitting in line to get one. Still can't find any but he got his Nintendo Power magazine the other day and inside is an ad for the Wii - IN ALL DIFFERENCE COLORS - I guess they are coming out after the first of the year.

Now he's willing to wait until I can get him a red Wii - YAY!!! :D

Just an FYI:

My 10 year old has talked about nothing except the Wii all year long - he even cried on launch day because I wasn't sitting in line to get one. Still can't find any but he got his Nintendo Power magazine the other day and inside is an ad for the Wii - IN ALL DIFFERENCE COLORS - I guess they are coming out after the first of the year.

Now he's willing to wait until I can get him a red Wii - YAY!!! :D

I wonder if Target has tried to solely get the red Wii, if this is true.

Tracker is not accurate! You are here 3 hours after my post. Don't expect to find one 3 hours later. lol. I even checked the tracker when it was up at TRU and it never said they were available. Don't trust the tracker.:(

I have yet to see the tracker say one is up and the same was for the PS3. I just scan the stores myself and that is how I got my Walmart.com order and my Wii shipped today. I also found a PS3 at Gamestop.com myself when the tracker said out of stock. I missed out on the ToysRUs.com one last month and the tracker said out of stock then. I missed out BECAUSE I kept checking the tracker and when I missed the TRUS one I decided not to trust it. Even for the hour the PS3 was up, the tracker still said out of stock.

We will keep one, exchange one, and return 6.

I don't want three games and it looks like they will be the last three shipped. I got my confirmation tracking number for the console and two games today. Is there a way to cancel the rest of the shipment now or do I have to wait till all of it to arrive and take back the games?

Have you seen the new Wii skins? You can get a ton of colros and patterns - not bad price either

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,233.htm

That is a fun way to personalize your hardware. I got a skin for my son's DS Lite and it was from a copy of a picture of him. So he has this picture of him all over his DS LIte. I will see if I can get one like that for his Wii.

I don't want three games and it looks like they will be the last three shipped. I got my confirmation tracking number for the console and two games today. Is there a way to cancel the rest of the shipment now or do I have to wait till all of it to arrive and take back the games?

You could try calling Walmart's customer service # 1-800-966-6546.

So it looks like the next Guaranteed Wiis are Sunday. Has anyone seen ads for Best Buy or Target or Wal Mart for 12/3? I saw the ad for Walmart that mentions 12/6 on digg.

How long do people think the wait will be for the different stores? In the DC area it seems that a couple of hours gives you a good chance to get one.

I talked to a BB employee today about the controllers. This is all rumor, but he said that Nintendo was going to be selling the controllers and other accessories directly shortly and at that time there should be more controllers available. I want to get a component cable hookup myself.

I was #50 in line at a Best Buy in Chicago on Sunday. They gave out about 40 tickets it looked like. I got in line at 8:55 so I'd say half an hour would give you a good chance at some stores. It really depends on the store I guess.

can you tell me which chicago bestbuy you were at please?