Help with some xmas ideas for 7 yr old boy

fulfam

My ds7 has all of the electronics too.. This year though, he's old enough to hunt. He got a small beginner bow for his b-day this summer, and is getting a youth model compound bow for christmas. He is also getting a shotgun. He got his first deer this weekend. He needs hunting supplies too...

That's just an off the wall idea, if you have any desires for that. My son is a total sports nut, but he loves the hunting too.

And the one thing he has begged for for years is an air hockey/pool table. We don't have the extra room for one, but if you do...

Nephew will be 9 this year but last year bought some gift certificates for riding (western) lessons, bought him some nice boots and comfy jeans to ride in. Same for his sis this year who is 7. Go at least once a week and camp in the summer.

Somebody gave them a crazy idea if they start saving up maybe their own horse would be in their future!! Of course, they might get some financial "help" from their aunt!!

Both my boys (19 and 7 now) loved legos at that age, and they have some really cool ones out now more than when my oldest was this age. Gets them away from all the "high tech" stuff, that stuff is okay as long as that's not what they want to do 24/7 in my opinion. Allows them to use their minds to figure stuff out, and they are so proud when they build something neat! What do they have to be proud of when they play video games all day (not saying yours does, but there are some that do ;-):confused: