Help with some xmas ideas for 7 yr old boy

fulfam

I need some help on ideas for xmas gifts for my 7 yr old, he is actually more like a teenager lol he doesn't tend to like gifts geared toward his age range. I would say the age range being from 9 and up are more his taste. I can't think of hardly anything to get him this year he has so much. So far I have gotten him a couple videos for the video now that he has, a few action figures, a video game, a couple dvds, the rock monsterz hand held thingy, cube world thing. He already has a gameboy sp, a nintendo ds, a ps2, a mp3 player, a tv, a dvd player. Do you think he is spoiled? :tongue1::o

He already has a gameboy sp, a nintendo ds, a ps2, a mp3 player, a tv, a dvd player. Do you think he is spoiled? :tongue1::o

Not any more than mine were at that age. ;) Does he have anything he is really into? Like you mentioned he has action figures? What kind? I remember this age it was hard.

Not any more than mine were at that age. ;) Does he have anything he is really into? Like you mentioned he has action figures? What kind? I remember this age it was hard.

He really will play with any type of action figures. He even likes polly pocket lol. Maybe I'll just get some polly pockets, and some more action figures, I found 4 action figures with accessories and a DVD movie with them at Target the other day for 1.98 woohoo.

portable dvd player,or i'll sell you my go kart LOL

Funny you mention a go kart, my DH said something about getting him one, he loves cars and go karts but around here go karts are kind of hard to find unless you buy one from a private seller unless you want to pay massive bucks. Your from NJ aren't ya? If your serious how much do you want for the go kart? And thanks for the portable dvd player idea, I may do that so he can watch his movies when we go on vacation or for other long car rides.

How about the Wrestling Action Figures my nephew has been really big on them for the past couple of years he is 12 now but he loves them. Maybe a new game that is coming out this fall for his PS2 as I am sure you can probably get it for a great price. Also if he does not have a wireless controller for his PS2 you should get one of those.

Funny you mention a go kart, my DH said something about getting him one, he loves cars and go karts but around here go karts are kind of hard to find unless you buy one from a private seller unless you want to pay massive bucks. Your from NJ aren't ya? If your serious how much do you want for the go kart? And thanks for the portable dvd player idea, I may do that so he can watch his movies when we go on vacation or for other long car rides.

we got it about 5 years ago it is manco brand had it out in the snow and got tickets both times.other kids around here are still riding theirs we are in s jersey pm me if you want to call or come see it.only used about 20 hours cost then over $1000 for you $400

How about the Wrestling Action Figures my nephew has been really big on them for the past couple of years he is 12 now but he loves them. Maybe a new game that is coming out this fall for his PS2 as I am sure you can probably get it for a great price. Also if he does not have a wireless controller for his PS2 you should get one of those.

Yes, I will probably have to pick up some new wrestling figures, he has some and likes to play with them also. And a wireless controller sounds cool!

If you think he might like Dragonball Z amazon has a ton of the figures ranging from $3.00 for the 5" to 6" to $20.00 for the giant ones and they all have free shipping. My ds was really into them and has abot 200 in a big storage tub. ;) If he likes then you could get him a couple of the dvd's too;)

I need some help on ideas for xmas gifts for my 7 yr old, he is actually more like a teenager lol he doesn't tend to like gifts geared toward his age range. I would say the age range being from 9 and up are more his taste. I can't think of hardly anything to get him this year he has so much. So far I have gotten him a couple videos for the video now that he has, a few action figures, a video game, a couple dvds, the rock monsterz hand held thingy, cube world thing. He already has a gameboy sp, a nintendo ds, a ps2, x-box, a mp3 player, a tv, a dvd player. Do you think he is spoiled? :tongue1::o

You are in the same boat as me. My son is 11 and acts like hes 16 at least. He already owns: 10 disc stereo/changer, computer, electric guitar, electric keyboard, electric drums (full size adult ones), GBA, GBA SP, PS1, PS2, and nintendo 64.

He already has a new decorated room too. LOL. So far I have gotten him the Everlast freestanding boxing bag w/ gloves, Dungeons and Dragons board game, Axis and allies game, 8 ps2/x-box games, cds, Dragons of Deltora book set, and a gold neclace he wanted (yes, must be the middle school thing now). My mom got him a iPod Nano 2GB w/ case and docking station.

A neighbor of mine gave her kids a trip to Disney World. I know it's pretty expensive, but the look on the kids faces was amazing. They were on cloud nine for months until they actually went!

Sometimes it feels like a trip to Disney would be less expensive, less hassle and more fun!!!! :cheesy:

Last year we got the kids (ages 10 and 4 at the time) those soft air guns from walmart. It had the sticky targets with them so the pellets would stick when they hit the target. They loved them. Although, I think the packaging said something like "intended for use by those 16 and older". I never really pay attention to those things though, lol. :)

Last year we got the kids (ages 10 and 4 at the time) those soft air guns from walmart. It had the sticky targets with them so the pellets would stick when they hit the target. They loved them. Although, I think the packaging said something like "intended for use by those 16 and older". I never really pay attention to those things though, lol. :)

:tongue1: getting my son one of those would probably be dangerous, he'd probably shoot just about anything he could with it thinking its just a toy lol. He got 2 fake guns last year that had fake bullets that came out the sides just like a rifle for hunting, he liked those and still plays with it from time to time, even my DH tends to play with it :confused: lol

Thanks for all the ideas! There are a few suggestions I plan on getting. I like the portable dvd player, cheap digi cam, wrestlers, laser tag.

Which do you think he would get the most use/enjoyment out of?

I like the portable DVD player or cheap ($59 - $99) digital camera.

They have a wrestling ring for those wrestling figures. They have a cage match ring. They also have a ring that has a rebound mat of some kind. Also if he is into any kind of cards that you collect a binder for them. We got our son one that had a cover that you could insert something into and we got pictures of characters in the Yu-Gi-Oh universe and made a cover from them. He really likes it. Looks at his cards everyday.

My DS 11 also has all the game systems you can think of from the orginal Nintendo and gameboy color to the present day DS/Gamecube with WI being on MY wishlist (haha)... The iPod is on his list this year, along with clothes, more Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon cards (as if we dont have enough). I believe I will also be using the wallet idea with the gift cards for him this year as well.

Now if I can find the duck tape wallett thread I looked at Walmart and didnt see any of the premade ones. :)