What one item are you hoping for this year?

ean1879

I would love to get my hubby a new laptop, he is leaving for Afghanistan a few days after Christmas :( and is doing online classes and that would help him out alot. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Is he going with the military? If so, please shake his hand for me and thank him. We need to keep supporting our troops.

The thing I'm after is an HDTV. I will move into the new house the first weekend in November....hoping to have a huge tv to put in the family room.

The only thing would be for an air hockey table for our kids. Maybe once I see some ads I can think it out.;)

Are you checking this forum out after BF? If Target has any of the air hockey tables they sell left after Chr-stmas, they usually put them on 75% off clearance mid-January or so. Keep checking the Perimeter Perusing at Target thread over in Offline Hot Deals and you may get one for around $35, if you can hide it until next year.

We are having a house built in Pennsylvania. I am looking for a LCD flat panel for my bedroom. Saw one last year for a good price, but did not want to buy it then and have to store it until we moved inro the new house. OUr house will be ready for May 07 so would only be storing it for6 months tops.

Oh man there are so many in my wishes list in the "black friday wishes" thread........

Probably a good deal on a Season set of some television show or animated cartoons set like "He-Man" or "Looney Toons".

If I had to choose only ONE:

~ Sims 2 Nightlife EP for $19.99

OR

~ Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff Pack for $14.99 or less

OR

A laptop computer with decent graphics card that can play Sims 2.

GBA SP- After I waited in line @ walmart last year for a $48 one, my son lost his on the school bus -- Because Santa would not bring him another, he has saved his money for a new one - hard lesson for a 7 year old. I've been delaying his purchase in hopes to get another deal on BF.