Deep Discount DVD B1G1 Free!!!

civicracinggirl7

ENDS 10/16/06!!!

UPDATE: No one should have a problem with cancelled orders. Apparently, they had a problem with the address I provided them, and therefore cancelled my first 2 orders. Enjoy!

----

I found this on another deal site, and took advantage of it so I figured I'd pass it on:

Buy 1 Get 1 Free on select DVDs (Cheapest I remember seeing was $5.45, and there are a lot that are $6.03). + Free Shipping

The best part is that there are actually some decent titles in there, and for those with children, there is a good amount of children's movies.

I just ordered 8 DVDs for just under $28 shipped! (Comes to approx. $3.44 each!)

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/promotion/buyAndGetFree_form.cfm?promoName=parab1g1_1006&page=0

Enjoy :D

My orders were cancelled!!!

Reasoning:

The order was canceled per your request.

This item has been discontinued.

I did not cancel the orders, and 7 of the 8 movies I ordered yesterday were marked at "in stock", with one backordered!

This is my first experience with Deep Discount DVD, and of course I sent them an email regarding this matter. The B1G1 Free is listed on the main page of their site, so there is no reason for them to be cancelling orders!

anyone else get their's cancelled? just wondering if I should even bother ordering.

This deal is posted on at least two other deal sites, and I haven't seen any one else mention that theirs was cancelled, so at this point I'd say go ahead and order. I'll post up with DDD's response to my email (if I get a response).

I also placed one of my orders again. If it goes through, then I'll order the others again as well.

If anyone gets a shipment confirmation, or a cancellation, please post up :)

If your order was cancelled please state which DVD's you ordered :)

First order:

DDPRD034271D THE UNITED STATES OF LELAND (WS) 1 $9.44

DDMCA085382D AMERICAN BEAUTY 1 $0.00

Promo Discount: $8.53

Tax: $0.00

Shipping Price: $0.00

Order Total: $9.44

Second order:

DDPRD033552D GOODBURGER (WS) 1 $6.03

DDPRD087536D BLUE'S CLUES-SHAPES & COLORS 2 $6.03

DDPRD018407D CLUE 1 $0.00

DDPRD033936D VANILLA SKY 1 $0.00

DDPRD338174D THE VIRGIN SUICIDES 1 $0.00

Promo Discount: $18.09

Shipping Price: $0.00

Order Total: $18.09

-----

I put the first order in again, and will see what happens from there. If it goes through, I'll put in the second order again. Clue was the only one that showed as being on backorder, and the rest were all in stock.

I just got 2 confirmation emails that show all my movies in stock.

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

I want a dog for Christmas Charlie Brown

Scrooged

White Christmas

Surviving Christmas

Charlottes Web FS

Snow Day

Madagascar

Fairytale A True Story

I can't remember the other one now...

I received the B1G1 Free offer from them in an email. There must have been a glitch somewhere for your order to have been cancelled. I hope it works out for you, civicracinggirl7.

Well, they emailed back and said there was a problem with the address. The order that I tried placing again yesterday hasn't been cancelled yet, so maybe it's fixed now, I don't really know. But it looks like no one else's should be getting cancelled :)

How do you get this to work? I added movies to my cart from their B1G1 list, but it is not giving me any free. Is there a code?

Nope, you just select the movies you want and it automatically takes the higher priced DVDs and sets those at the ones you need to pay for (seperate the orders by price to get the best deal), and automatically marks the free titles.

This will only work with the movies on the B1G1F list.

How many movies did you add?

Thanks for the post my dd want scary movies for christmas. Here is what I got.

THE HAUNTING (DOLBY DIGITAL) $ 6.05 1 $ 6.05

ROSEMARY'S BABY $ 6.03 1 $ 6.03

PET SEMATARY TWO $ 6.03 1 $ 6.03

MY BLOODY VALENTINE FREE 1 FREE

SILVER BULLET (STEPHEN KING) FREE 1 FREE

GRAVEYARD SHIFT (STEPHEN KING) FREE 1 FREE

Promotional Discount: $18.09

Shipping: FREE

Your Total: $18.11