Anyone besides me start shopping in July or do you wait for the Black Friday deals???

kc82769

Whenever I find a deal, I picked it up, could be for Christmas, Birthdays etc. Alittle harder with kids and their toy choices but generally already have MP3 players for the kids (a big want) and little stuff. I also got stuff on clearance at Target during the summer and as I see something that I think someone will like, I pick it up. I don't wait for BF since you don't know if it will be on sale or what will be on sale. Just got some Grandparents gifts with the free photo calendars from Snausages, they are great. Always looking for the unique and low cost or free items.

I shop year round. I try to buy gifts that the person would love so if I see a good deal on an item I will get it, and hope I can keep from giving it to them early.

I try to make BF my last shopping day for the current year. I like to have everything wrapped by the end of the Thanksgiving weekend.

I bought items to give this year at the Walmart after christmas clearances last year. Saves me a bunch. I also buy gift sets to give throughout the year at birthday parties etc. My daughter has been to 3 birthday parties and I haven't had to pay a cent on presents. Only a card for each.

Sounds sad, but I already have two people on my list done. I shop year round and keep my ears and eyes open. I try and have most done before December 1st so all I have to do is get stocking stuffers and extra stuff that might go on sale that I forgot. December is such a crazy time of year anyways, so if I can not shop and just wrap presents then I am happy. I do take my kids on personal shopping days where its just me and one child at a time for the day. They have their budget and list and shop, we get to giggle together and just enjoy the day. I arrange a friend to take them shopping for me and that gives me a chance to run last minute errands and them a chance to surprise me. Last year I scored a bottle of perfume, a couple of shirts, and a beautiful masterpiece that they constructed at their friends house. Gotta love kids!!!