Let's boycott Home Depot!

samcasey

On the front page: "11/20 Update: Home Depot Items Removed Due To Legal Threats".

Unless you're a home improvement buff, I don't see anything worth my while going there. And even if you really are, there's always Lowes and others. It's so stupid that they are trying to limit their ad's distribution ahead of the biggest sale day of the year. Let's work together and show them they have done a great job on that front!

I am so glad Lowes opened last month near me. I've spent over $35,000 at Home Depot and they are so stupid there. In returns, lame . Plumbing, he's out today. Flooring, I don't know if that is from the same lot and the guy who has the forklift license is out today so I can't get that from the top shelf.

HOME DEPOT BLAHHH and they are rude and always understaffed :curse:

I'm in...we were adding on a room and it got delayed due to unforseen circumstances, of course when we started up again we found we had purchased some of the wrong types of things (ballasts etc) and had to return them but couldn't find the receipt it was on. I was added to a "do not return list" and had to have a manager called to return anything after that!! Such a hassle considering the items are never on sale, they still carried them and I only wanted to a store credit to purchase similar items. Sign me up for the boycott

Jaidensmom.. I just had to tell ya I love the names of your children! I have two boys Ryan and Donovan. We had a name for a girl if we had one "Darian". We heard it in the movie with Burce Willis, The Last Boy Scout. It was the name of his daughter in the movie.

They can't mix paint for crap either! We wanted a deep bordeaux for our garage door and ended up getting something Prince would just love! It was nasty. Lord knows we won't be going back there anytime soon!

I have a friend who works in the paint mixing department at Home Depot. I'm sure he would have done a good job :(

As for the paint...they show you the color dried on a paint stick before you leave the store.

And you don't shop at a store because of a race car??...geez...that's a reason...lol

And also you're boycotting be HD because they don't want there ad here??....I don't see the Lowe's ad either.