Old Navy MENS clearance

amber020682

I might have to go to town and check this out, I doubt they'll have any M shirts in-stock.

I'm not sure about your local store...but I know that we have TONS of sizes in stock.

This extra 50% is going day by day we don't know when it will end. The company will notify us as to when to end it.

Thanks Amber! I have two brothers, great Christmas ideas, they can wear it next summer, right? :D

Do you ever get deals/discounts on BR clothing since you work for GAP Inc.? Or, do you only get deals with Old Navy? Maybe I should get a weekend job with BR so I can receive the discount? I worked in retail at Hollister years ago, when I was 20 and 21, it was like middle school all over again, BR might be different?

Thanks Amber! I have two brothers, great Christmas ideas, they can wear it next summer, right? :D

Do you ever get deals/discounts on BR clothing since you work for GAP Inc.? Or, do you only get deals with Old Navy? Maybe I should get a weekend job with BR so I can receive the discount? I worked in retail at Hollister years ago, when I was 20 and 21, it was like middle school all over again, BR might be different?

Old Navy discounts work like this:

- unlimited 20%, can be used as gifts for others including gift cards

- 4 40% off a month on tops or bottoms, basically anything that isn't an accessory.

- 1 50% off a month on a specific item chosen by corporate. You don't know until the beginning of the month what the item is.

At Gap and BR you get 4 30% a month.

yeah, our employee discount is NICE!! I love it!! at old navy stores we get 1 item 50% off a month... 4 items 40% off a month and there are always unlimited 20% off anything. We also get 4 30% a month to use at any of the Gap stores and at Banana Republic on anything in the stores...even clearance items. It is a pretty good deal. I spend so much of my paycheck between the 3 stores!!! haha

I really like the company. They are the best company I have worked for so far.

Old Navy discounts work like this:

- unlimited 20%, can be used as gifts for others including gift cards

- 4 40% off a month on tops or bottoms, basically anything that isn't an accessory.

- 1 50% off a month on a specific item chosen by corporate. You don't know until the beginning of the month what the item is.

At Gap and BR you get 4 30% a month.

LOL I didn't see your post until I posted the same discount info. haha

:cheesy:

yeah, our employee discount is NICE!! I love it!! at old navy stores we get 1 item 50% off a month... 4 items 40% off a month and there are always unlimited 20% off anything. We also get 4 30% a month to use at any of the Gap stores and at Banana Republic on anything in the stores...even clearance items. It is a pretty good deal. I spend so much of my paycheck between the 3 stores!!! haha

I really like the company. They are the best company I have worked for so far.

I can't complain about the company either. They are great. I have been lucky and had good general managers and store managers though. I've talked to people who have had a bad manager and it brings the whole store down.

My favorite part about working there is there is no dress code for the most part. I can grow my 5 o' clock shadow out and wear jeans and a t-shirt if I want. I love it when I'm coming from class, I don't have to run home and change.