Old Navy MENS clearance

amber020682

Okay, I went to ON on Saturday. No extra % off on women's :( . But I got a tank top for $6, a clearance tank top for $4.99 and another for $1.99, a men's clearance shirt (to sleep in) for $1.50, and when I thought I was finished I noticed they had fleece blankets beside the checkout line - $12.50 each or 2 for $10! Sweet! And the best part is, I used a gift card I got from MyPoints, so all of this cost me $0. :)

Okay, I went to ON on Saturday. No extra % off on women's :( . But I got a tank top for $6, a clearance tank top for $4.99 and another for $1.99, a men's clearance shirt (to sleep in) for $1.50, and when I thought I was finished I noticed they had fleece blankets beside the checkout line - $12.50 each or 2 for $10! Sweet! And the best part is, I used a gift card I got from MyPoints, so all of this cost me $0. :)

Way to go!!!! there are a couple tanks in womens that i want... but I'm waiting to see if they get marked down this week..

I finally went in today, thinking that they would be picked over...but I found some really cool men's t-shirts for .97 each (got 4 of them)...and they have the coolest wrapping paper.....got 2 rolls of the black and white graphic designs....they are regularly $5 each or 2/$8. I got them for $2.50 each. I think I just found my Christmas wrapping theme!!!:holiday02