WM 12mid-4am sales on BF

little*miss*a

Just and FYI for all of you who may be interested. I was in our local WM last night here in Pa and there was a sign posted that they will be having extra sales from 12 midnight until 4am on BF. They are not the same sales as the 6am sales on BF so who knows what kind of good deals they may have. Check out your local WM to see if they are doing the same. I *think* these may be unadvertised sales meaning they are not going to tell you ahead of time what will be on sale. But there are supposed to be some major price cuts!! WoooHooooo!!! :yelclap:

Which Walmart in PA? Is it a 24 hr store?

Nope, they're just gonna sell stuff in the parking lot. Heeere's your sign!

I'm sorry - that was mean :evil: , but it's late :1beer: and that was too easy :bonk: Probably only at the 24hr walmarts - doubt the others would open all night just to give stuff away. :2goodnite

That's too bad. I guess we should change that to YMMV - call your walmart to check on the hours!!

Meijer is open 24/7/364 - Closed only on Christmas. They actually change all of the locks each year :2lock: because it's the only day they use them! I think they close about 9pm Christmas Eve and :unlock: at 6am Dec 26.

( :cool: found a way to use 2 more smilies! :2wiggle::chocochip for me makes it 3!!)

For what its worth my sis works for wally world here in northeast Alabama and she said it was understood that all super walmarts here would re open at midnight, however she hasn't heard of any super 12 -4 sales in our area , ahh well tis my luck to be a southern belle lol