Bronner's in Michigan

sbaldasare

Okay. I have to share. I am so excited that there's a girl's only weekend shopping trip planned for 11-18 and we are going to Frankenmuth MI - home of chicken dinners and BRONNER'S! The last time I went I spent 5 hours in there. If you've never been to Bronner's it's the largest Christmas store in the world! There's everything from collectibles to theme Christmas tree decorations to outside display stuff. Oh, I just can't wait:D

Okay. I have to share. I am so excited that there's a girl's only weekend shopping trip planned for 11-18 and we are going to Frankenmuth MI - home of chicken dinners and BRONNER'S! The last time I went I spent 5 hours in there. If you've never been to Bronner's it's the largest Christmas store in the world! There's everything from collectibles to theme Christmas tree decorations to outside display stuff. Oh, I just can't wait:D

It is a fun place. I live in southeast Michigan so it isn't to far from me. Usually around October we get coupons in the local Sunday papers for Bronners and sometimes for Zehnder's. If I get them I would be happy to send to them you if you are interested.

It is a fun place. I live in southeast Michigan so it isn't to far from me. Usually around October we get coupons in the local Sunday papers for Bronners and sometimes for Zehnder's. If I get them I would be happy to send to them you if you are interested.

Sending you a PM! Thanks

I love Bronners! Grew up not too far away from there and it was a yearly trip that was made with my mom and sister. When we were stationed in MI, my husbands command would always have their awards banquet at the Bavarian Inn, we went and stayed without kids....what a great time!

Check out Bronners website for coupons. Also if I remember right there is a Frankenmuth webpage that offers coupons to many of the stores/places too.

Have a great time! :)