What do you do to entertain yourself while you're in line?

brynnfromtheblock

I talk to the people around me and look at the ads to see if there is anything in my sleep deprived mind that I missed that I can't live without. I make sure I have feet and toe warmers going because I live in upstate NY and it can get VERY cold. Last year I think I could have sold them to the highest bidder.

I talk to the people around me and look at the ads to see if there is anything in my sleep deprived mind that I missed that I can't live without. I make sure I have feet and toe warmers going because I live in upstate NY and it can get VERY cold. Last year I think I could have sold them to the highest bidder.

Yes the Thanksgiving day/night snow was wonderful to be waiting out in. This year I am praying we get a freak warm spell.

Oooh, it was nasty in Chicago last BF. I just has to be warmer this year!!

I'm thinking about doing it this year because I have a friend now that is just as crazy as bargains as me. But I think I'm going to have to bundle up really really well, I'm already freezing here.

• 1 month later...
This is also going to be my 2nd BF. Last year (my first BF) I got to walmart @ 5 for that laptop. Like I was going to get it!! :no: :no: This year ... I'm midnight bound!!! Bring on the ADS!! Oh yeah, last year, I watched movies on my iPod video and surfed the net with my laptop (internet provided my Cingular's EDGE) until my battery died! :(:mad: Maybe it was because I forgot to charge it the day before. ooops! :cheesy: :cheesy:

I think about all the latecomers that think they're going to get something. That makes me happy. Although last year, I woke up late, and still got everything but 1 item, and that was a "if I get it, I'll be happy" item.

People watching, definitely make it worth while. You can't get upset or frustrated, that's when it all breaks down.

I live in a small town so my wait is short (been there 15 minutes early still got every thing I wanted) The only store I usually go to is Staples. I just stand there and try to stay warm (I live up north). Was just wondering when you guys stand in line 5 or 6 hours how do you go to the bathroom?

I live in a small town so my wait is short (been there 15 minutes early still got every thing I wanted) The only store I usually go to is Staples. I just stand there and try to stay warm (I live up north). Was just wondering when you guys stand in line 5 or 6 hours how do you go to the bathroom?

Holy Cow 15min !! :eyepoppin That's great :)

I ususally talk to people, try to play hand held games (thanks Donovan for letting mommy borrow it ;) ), but my hands were too cold to use it really. We had white out conditions and the temps were just bitter cold, so trying to get my fingers to work was almost impossible! Usually when I get to talking to people they say what they're looking for and I'll tell them what I'm looking for and we actually try to help each other if we can. Sometimes you meet really nice people. Sometimes Not= lady in wheelchair, you know who you are. ;) Since everyone else I know is sleeping at that time there's no one for me to call. LOL I suppose I could call DH and make him talk to me. :smirk: