people watching

dealluvr

Oh I love the people watching. I love the stunned look on the faces of people who get there that last hour before the store opens...lol. I also love watching those people who think they are going to crowd in and merge into the line at opening time...lol...not gonna happen :D

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone go out on black friday to people watch? i do go for deals if i want them but i love wal mart especially cause i love to watch the people. in line especially.everyone has a plan of when to go and where like it's the last day of shopping forever!!!

That is so me, lol, I get very very serious about it too !:D

This is how BF started for me! My mother and I would sneak away from the extended family and we would make up stories about people we saw. What kind of day they were having, what their holidays would be like etc.

We always had fun and my mother allowed no negative stories. They were always upbeat.

Times changed and now she tends to stay home with my nephews while their moms shop. I do BF alone now but I still people watch and wonder about people while in line.

Bunniq

We make up stories too in my family! That's always lots of fun, and keeps the spirit up while we're searching for our deals! :cheesy:

I love to watch the line grow and get all worked into a frenzy and the looks of determination as the employees come to open the door. Good times! But last year i had one of those laptops and i'd see people just arriving at the store eyeballing my buggy while I finished shopping. Envy can be fun to witness too!

That was one of the things that got me so hooked. The first time I went out on BF, there were so many people getting so upset with others for taking what they wanted. It cracked me up. That's what got me hooked.

Later in the day we trade stories like omg.. this one did this and that one that. We have a good laugh for the day then the reality sets in.. Who's gonna wrap all this stuff?