Kohl's one of my favorite Black Friday stops

codeblue

I love Kohl's on Black Friday they usually have some good sales especially Fisher Price and Little Tyke toys(usually 50%) for the little ones. I also save my MVC extra 15% coupon to use that day which makes the already good buys even better. I can remember for my DD first christmas(2001) a stock boy came out with an empty stock basket so I could put everything in it. Since we still have little ones in the family I look forward to the toy sale.

They'll have some excellent Grand Opening sales. At their prices, I'm able to replace most of my work clothes every year or two.

Maybe the grand opening of the new Kohl's in my area will hold me until BF 2006.

The countdown for BF started early on my calendar, DH says I start it earlier and earlier each year.

Last year I went for GameCube games. I ended up not getting ones that were on sale and I had to go to Customer service. Long story short, I was way too nice about the whole thing :mad: (I was trying to get to Target before they sold out). I will watch the ad more carefully this year. :eyepoppin

Kolh's was a mad house last year, but I got some really good buys, I hope our local store gets it act together this year, the lines were HORRIBLE last year. I think generally their stuff is over priced so they are able to give "Big" discount deals that make it look better then they really are... their luggage was a very good deal at 70% off last year though.. :cool:

They have some good sales, but a lot of their stuff is way overpriced to begin with, so 50% off just brings it down to a "normal price".

That is my experience too. I love their clearance but even on sale I find most of there stuff is overpriced. Would take a really good BF sale to get me there.

I can honestly say I've never stopped by Kohls on BF. My kids are too old for Little Tykes items and Fisher Price (those are the things they seem to advertise in toys for BF) and neither kid ever needs clothes. No matter how cheap. My 6 year old daughter alone has 2 full closests. My son has a full closet, dresser, and under the bed storage full.

Last year we did the best at Kohls!

That is our #1 stop in 2006!

Even found a CPK with my DD's birthdate and a LMax at a great price.

Like orginal poster said, save your 15% off coupon.

Last year for every $50 spent I believe, they gave you $10 to spend the next week! I think I did about 85% of my shopping at Kohls.

Locally there are two Kohl's opening in a few days. The problem, as I see it, is the closest one shares a parking lot with a Staples (or is it Office Max??), a Best Buy, is across the street from a Circuit City and Sams Club and close to a Wal-Mart. I can just see the traffic on BF!!!