Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse $10 - Office Depot

RossMAN

I got 2 a little while ago. But I live in OK. They had 25 in stock, but the employee new nothing about them and I had to show her the ad and the item number for her to look up. maybe they will get a truck by the 9th. Ours come on Wed. and Fri. That might be something to ask.

My local OD had 12 in stock. The shelf tag shows $29.99 however it rings up as $9.99 in their system.

$9.99 out the door :)

Yea, I found the empty shelf with the $9.99 sale sticker attached to the shelf tag. I'm going to try another store a bit out of the way on the way home tonight.:crossfing

It would be really nice to find one since my daughter's bday is in less than 2 weeks.

It would be really nice to find one since my daughter's bday is in less than 2 weeks.

There were 40 or so of them at my local OD. There are only 38 or so now, I bought two of 'em. One as a back-up, one for a friend's sons (the notebook mice are apparently easier for kids hands to grasp). :)

I got this back in may for $8 (AR) and it works very well. It's not the best for gaming, but I got a seperate gaming mouse just for that. This connects quickly and no configuration required. This is a better deal IMHO because I'm fighting w/ microsoft rebate center cause they said I didn't include original UPC (there was no UPC on the box, I sent the whole damn box!). Ugh ...