Disney Outlet - St. Louis Mills

mom2thegirls

I love that mall! The Disney Outlet must be fairly new (in the past year anyway). The Mills Mall is where I used to get my pedicures done, hit the Nascar Store, lunch or dinner at either Fuzio's or Chevy's, and then take in a movie or two.

We have the Sawgrass Mills down here, but I haven't been to it yet. I'm not much on huge crowded malls, and that's what I liked about St Louis Mills, never alot of people there.

According to The Mills Corp, St. Louis Mills is performing WAY below expectations.. Remember the hype over the place when it first opened? And now you go in, and you could be one of the only people in sight, even in the evenings...

The Mills Corp is praying for a major residential boom around I-370 (where the mills is built) in order to stay in business.. If this doesn't materialize, don't expect our newest shopping center to stay afloat for much longer..

And when the net round of store leases are up, don't be surprised to see alot of new empty spots.. Luckily, the Mills Corp has contracts with some of the stores so they'll stick around no matter what (off 5th Avenue)..

That being said, I love the design of St.Louis Mills, but most of the clothing selection is nill, which is why it's an outlet..

Sorry to get off-track. I love the Disney Store, so I think i'll make a trip out to visit soon :-)

OMG I'm so excited that I called to make sure it is true. The lady at the mall said it's not a true Disney outlet store, but it's a Disney Character Outlet- same freakin thing in my book.

It's still over an hour drive, but I'm willing to sacrifice for Disney on the cheap :D

According to The Mills Corp, St. Louis Mills is performing WAY below expectations.. Remember the hype over the place when it first opened? And now you go in, and you could be one of the only people in sight, even in the evenings...

The Mills Corp is praying for a major residential boom around I-370 (where the mills is built) in order to stay in business.. If this doesn't materialize, don't expect our newest shopping center to stay afloat for much longer..

And when the net round of store leases are up, don't be surprised to see alot of new empty spots.. Luckily, the Mills Corp has contracts with some of the stores so they'll stick around no matter what (off 5th Avenue)..

That being said, I love the design of St.Louis Mills, but most of the clothing selection is nill, which is why it's an outlet..

Sorry to get off-track. I love the Disney Store, so I think i'll make a trip out to visit soon :-)

I wouldn't count on too many residential places since the bottom grounds behind it are farm grounds and sod farms.

I don't see the disney store at St. Louis Mills. Are you talking Missouri?

No. Address

1 Chesterfield Mall

249 Chesterfield Mall

Chesterfield, MO 63017

636-537-1618

2 Crestwood Plaza

33 Crestwood Plaza

St. Louis, MO 63126

314-961-1110

3 St Louis Galleria

2122 Saint Louis Galleria

St Louis, MO 63117

4 Mid Rivers Mall

2300 Mid Rivers Mall

St. Peters, MO 63376

636-278-3900

5 Independence Center

2035 Independance Center

Independence, MO 64057

816-795-9393

6 Branson Landing

333 Branson Landing Blvd

Branson, MO 63616

7 Tanger Branson

X

Branson, MO X

8 Zona Rosa

7331 North W. 86 Terrace

Kansas City, MO 64153

The is (was) a Disney Store at Union Station, downtown St Louis. Sorry, never been to any of the other malls, except for the Galleria and Mills.

maybe they didn't list the Mills because according to this quote, it's not really a true Disney Store. Who knows.

OMG I'm so excited that I called to make sure it is true. The lady at the mall said it's not a true Disney outlet store, but it's a Disney Character Outlet- same freakin thing in my book.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...