Walmart Black Friday Sale (11/22 to 11/26)

Brad

I have a few things on my list. a couple toys. A video game. Socks. LOL

I am considering that combo game table for the grand kids. I think they'll get some use out of that, if I'm being told the truth about the cleanliness of their garage 🤣.

5 hours ago, jtitus2014 said:

Definitely underwhelmed. First time I have went without spending more than $200 at Walmart. Going to grab my kids the underwear and pajamas on sale and getting my son a gaming chair. That's about it. 

I am feeling sad! Like post shopping SAD!  I have never had a year that i saw nothing, zero, zip to buy….until now! 

My list for tomorrow is currently men's jeans assuming DH says they are the right kind, boys boxers in the next size up for my oldest, a Squishmallow, maybe a Melissa and Doug puzzle? And maybe pillows since I finally found the $5 Serta pillows. And maybe socks for myself, I need new ones but I've never bought Reebok and I'm very picky.

I saved the diaper wipes I need to order so I'll have enough for free shipping. Unless I do the maybes I'd be under free shipping and that's unusual for me. Usually Walmart is my big spending spot but this year it's looking like Dollar General and Amazon are. 

I'm pretty confused and disappointed in general this year. Airpods are on my list and since I am a Walmart+ member I was going to get on at noon today and try and score the $169 deal. I was doing some research and am on the Walmart site right now and see that they are current unavailable for shipping and not available at any stores nearby for pickup and that is at the $199 price. Do we think that Walmart will update stock at noon or are they truly sold out already before the $169 sale even starts? This is not the only store that has sold out / unavailable items even at the higher prices. Ugh.

Well, the game table is unavailable. Nikkilugi, I hope you were able to get the airpods!

**I just checked the Airpods and they say they're available. Fingers crossed for  you!

Edited by Bopeep
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bopeep said:

Well, the game table is unavailable. Nikkilugi, I hope you were able to get the airpods!

**I just checked the Airpods and they say they're available. Fingers crossed for  you!

i am able to add it to my cart, try again

OK, It didn't give me the option of checking availability at other stores, but I went down the list and when I got to a store about 30 minutes away, I could add it. 

**SO, I couldn't order it from my closest Walmart, or any of the 3 super centers in the next town on the other side. Not that big a deal because I will be in Moore Saturday anyway and I thought I'd just pick it up. I just noticed it is going to be delivered to my house! Why on Earth did it matter what store I had entered, if they are going to deliver it???

Edited by Bopeep
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, nikkilugi said:

I'm pretty confused and disappointed in general this year. Airpods are on my list and since I am a Walmart+ member I was going to get on at noon today and try and score the $169 deal. I was doing some research and am on the Walmart site right now and see that they are current unavailable for shipping and not available at any stores nearby for pickup and that is at the $199 price. Do we think that Walmart will update stock at noon or are they truly sold out already before the $169 sale even starts? This is not the only store that has sold out / unavailable items even at the higher prices. Ugh.

I was showing them as being available during the early access.  And they are still showing now that it's open to everyone.  I hope you got them!

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

So I impulse bought some Rubbermaid containers.

2 sets, 1 in each color.

I only use a certain type of container, so that everything matches and stacks nicely in the cupboard. 

They are not Rubbermaid.  

So I'm not sure what I'm planning to do with these!

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Bopeep said:

Thank Bo - I was on immediately at noon on my app and of course there were "technical difficulties" so I switched over to the webpage (on my phone since I was out and about lol). Then that had difficulties too but after about 5 min I was able to add to my cart and check out. I decided to just have them shipped because I didn't want to bother with instore pickup on Friday since I wasn't sure which store I would go to. My daughter has been hounding me for a Ninja Creami (dang TikTok) so I also bought one of those, lol. So..... $358 bucks broke now hahahaha.

Edited by nikkilugi
  • Like 3