Sam's Club offers membership discounts & releases gift guide

Brad

Sam's Club has new membership discounts through the 15th:

https://gottadeal.com/link/igp7

$15 for standard Club membership, $55 for Plus (half price). Plus gets you free shipping on 99% of items, free pickup, discounted same-day delivery, 2% back in Sam's Cash and other perks.

Sam's Club also posted their holiday gift guide:

https://gottadeal.com/deal/423672

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't they ever offer us loyal, money spending, existing members some sort of perk? I take that back, some time during the year (might have been the one day November sale) they had a discounted membership giftcard that you could use to renew your membership. I  used it last year. It must have been, because my membership is due to renew on the 7th and I  think I  had to let it lapse a little until the card was on sale on the 9th. ...I  better turn off auto renew, lol.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, mgreen said:

Why can't they ever offer us loyal, money spending, existing members some sort of perk? I take that back, some time during the year (might have been the one day November sale) they had a discounted membership giftcard that you could use to renew your membership. I  used it last year. It must have been, because my membership is due to renew on the 7th and I  think I  had to let it lapse a little until the card was on sale on the 9th. ...I  better turn off auto renew, lol.

I know others who just let their membership expire and then just sign up with one of the discounts under a different email each year. With the app and digital membership card you never have to go to the desk to get a physical card anymore so there's virtually no chance they'll catch you using the promotion when you weren't eligible.

The only downside is you lose your purchase history, etc. and if you need to return something later you'll have to remember what account it was under.

On 10/20/2023 at 11:59 PM, mgreen said:

That is usually there Veterans Day sale (I believe) I use to grab it as my membership expires last week of Nov. but now they have me on auto renew with the plus MC card. 

16 hours ago, Kash said:

That is usually there Veterans Day sale (I believe) I use to grab it as my membership expires last week of Nov. but now they have me on auto renew with the plus MC card. 

I have the cc also, you can still turn off your auto renew. Then you can get the deal and renew in person before your due date.

On 10/22/2023 at 7:07 AM, hokie7373 said:

We have the plus membership. It’s worth it to just have stuff mailed to your house instead of going in there and fighting crowds, especially if you only want 1 or 2 things.

I definitely agree, not like some "other" warehouse clubs who shall remain nameless,  lol.

We always let it lapse then renew. The $15 was nice this year. I used a different e-mail but it still said "You look familiar" when I signed up lol But I was still able to do it. If they would just offer some sort of discount for current members then it wouldn't be necessary to do this.  We only shop there a few times a year.