Win an Apple iPad Air by Discussing Black Friday! [Winner Posted]

Brad

Anyone else super disappointed w the sales

I'm disappointed with the sales. This month long sales event this year isn't as fun. I'm sure I missed some sales because without printed ads it's hard to tell when they are starting and what's on sale. It's a good thing I check gottadeal or I wouldn't have known about a lot of the sales.

Having a hard time figuring out what to get the Grands. A few years ago I decided to think more on experience than gifts that they may not need or want but last year of course travel was not as available so I did money for them to start a bank account, hoping that they learn to save for the things they want. This year I would really love to do a big family vacation something memorable but not to over the top, any thoughts? FYI- already been to Disney area before. Suggestion would be appreciated Edited by dee123

Having a hard time figuring out what to get the Grands. A few years ago I decided to think more on experience than gifts that they may not need or want but last year of course travel was not as available so I did money for them to start a bank account, hoping that they learn to save for the things they want. This year I would really love to do a big family vacation something memorable but not to over the top, any thoughts? FYI- already been to Disney area before. Suggestion would be appreciated

Pigeon Forge TN is a great place, a lot to do from Dollywood on down. Can do trips to Cades Cove which is a huge loop where you can see real old settlements and a lot of wild animals (including black bears), you can also go into Gatlinburg and there is a ton to do on the main strip or take a ride over the mountains into Cherokee NC to do some shopping and get to see some of the Cherokee Indian history while on the reservation.

And the winner (chosen at random via random.org) is... drum-roll please...

Bopeep

The randomly selected winning post was this one in one of the many contest threads we had this year. Bopeep had 70 entries in the contest.

There were 1,807 total valid entries for the contest this year (basically all non-deleted posts in this forum except for my posts and posts in the 2 prize club threads).

Congrats and Bopeep please check your PMs to claim your prize. If the prize is not claimed by January 31, 2023 it will be forfeited.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Pigeon Forge TN is a great place, a lot to do from Dollywood on down. Can do trips to Cades Cove which is a huge loop where you can see real old settlements and a lot of wild animals (including black bears), you can also go into Gatlinburg and there is a ton to do on the main strip or take a ride over the mountains into Cherokee NC to do some shopping and get to see some of the Cherokee Indian history while on the reservation.

Thank you for the suggestion, I have visited the Gatlinburg area a few times when my kids were younger. The area is very nice and I don’t think the grands have been, so I will be looking more into the area. Thank you again [emoji3]

And the winner (chosen at random via random.org) is... drum-roll please...

Bopeep

The randomly selected winning post was this one in one of the many contest threads we had this year. Bopeep had 70 entries in the contest.

There were 1,807 total valid entries for the contest this year (basically all non-deleted posts in this forum except for my posts and posts in the 2 prize club threads).

Congrats and Bopeep please check your PMs to claim your prize. If the prize is not claimed by January 31, 2023 it will be forfeited.

Congrats Bopeep!
  • Like 1