Picking up a newspaper? Let us know what ads are in it

Brad

Many areas will have early editions of the Thanksgiving newspaper available to buy today (usually later in the day).

If you pick one up and there are ads we haven't seen yet (Best Buy, GameStop, etc...) post here and let us know.

I'll try to pick one up myself later today.

Sent my husband out for the paper and despite it saying it was $4.50 right on it (which he didn't realize) they charged him $7.99. He brought the paper home and it had Macy's, Home Depot, Penney's, Bloomingdales (which is stupid since there isn't one near here) Boscov's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Shoe Carnival. No Walmart, Target, Best Buy, no craft stores. I miss paper ads!

Sent my husband out for the paper and despite it saying it was $4.50 right on it (which he didn't realize) they charged him $7.99. He brought the paper home and it had Macy's, Home Depot, Penney's, Bloomingdales (which is stupid since there isn't one near here) Boscov's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Shoe Carnival. No Walmart, Target, Best Buy, no craft stores. I miss paper ads!

I was gonna say my friend just told me she was gonna buy one yesterday and changed her mind when it was $8!!!

I couldn't believe that my paper did not have a Target ad.

Since the Target (and Kohl's) sale started last Sunday I thought it might have been in Sunday's paper but I've heard from several people who still had their Sunday paper and it wasn't there. So maybe they just cheaped out and didn't make a paper ad.

• Like 1

I think I saw a paper ad at the front of the store at Target. I am so sorry, I had intended to grab one if they had them, and I completely forgot! Walmart did have a printed ad and I got one of those, if you need it.

No, I have all 3 of Walmart's ads. Mainly need Kohl's and Target. If anyone has one, let me know and I'll send you a gift card in exchange for it.

Something funny. When we got back from shopping on Saturday I saw something in the bottom section of our mailbox. So I walked out to get it and the mail. Reach in and pull out a local paper (free) and it has the same ads in it as the paper we paid $5 for. My guess is was there Thursday morning when we went out to get the paper and some stuff from Kroger’s we needed. DOH
  • Like 1