GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Yay November!!!  

The end of October was a flurry of travel to a work conference and one last fall season soccer tournament. We are back to a one sport family for a couple of weeks and I have nothing scheduled for the weekend!  Took down the inflatable pumpkins this morning and put up the giant turkey. Moved my WFH office to the second floor where I have a better view and can watch the crows eat all the treats I put out.  

Does anyone else have a candy coma from last night?  No?  Just me?  ok.  LOL  DS12 brought home the biggest candy haul I have ever seen, he could barely pick up the bag it was so heavy.  Seems fitting for his last year of Trick or Treat.  

Maybe November will start off good and I'll win the Powerball jackpot. As for the last month, it started out great then closed on a really bad note.  Until the last weekend, it was one of the best months in a while.  Then I found out that one of my friends parents both died in a car accident.  She's handling it well so far, and she is at peace with saying goodbye to them (the family is very religious).  She felt blessed to hang out with them all day before the accident, which she doesn't get to do very often.  They were very nice people, and while I've lost a parent and a sister, I don't know what it feels like to lose both in the manner she did.  Her birthday is a couple weeks away, and I know that will be tough as well.

Hope everyone had a great month, and hope to see you guys for the next 12 months if a new prize club is started.

I heard Mariah belting out her Christmas son today while I was in Belk and heard It’s A Marshmallow World while in Target……barely 12 hours into November!  I say bring it! :)

I dropped in to B&BW last weekend to return a couple candles, and Christmas music was already playing. I'm all for Christmas music all year, so I was good with it :).

• Like 1