GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Happy July!  We ended June by celebrating youngest DS (now 11) birthday. Fireworks every night starting last night through the fourth, and if previous years are any indication, our neighbors will continue setting them off for some time after that. We stopped in Missouri on our way back from our gulf vacation a few weeks ago and loaded up on all the "good" fireworks, so we've been setting off one or two each night this week.  

Looking forward to Prime Days!  Not sure I need anything but that never stopped me from buying something before!  LOL

Happy July, everyone!!!

Like most of you, I'm looking forward to Amazon Prime Day (and all of the competitor deals).  I'm not looking for any big ticket items this year, but sure have a list of classroom and household items!  Happy shopping to all!

'Sup July! I think at least one person has a birthday this month ;)

Headed to go see WWE Smackdown tonight at the Footprint Center (cray cray wrestling fans). Then tomorrow both my older brothers' families are coming in from outta town for the weekend for lunch/dinner at my older sister's place. So, for for the first time in a long time, we will be having a family reunion. Pics galore will be taken!

• Like 2

Happy July. I ended June with finally getting my associates in science degree. Now to see what kind of jobs are out there thinking of going for a Bachlors but I am not sure  really yet on that. 

Congratulations! 

Happy July everyone! Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend.  Prime Day is on the way and I can’t think of a thing I need.  LOL

• Like 1

Congratulations! Happy July everyone! Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend.  Prime Day is on the way and I can’t think of a thing I need.  LOL

I need to replace my $20 Bluetooth headphones that I've used for a couple of years. The wire to the left side apparently detached, and I don't see a way to open it to reattach it.

I would like to move up in audio fidelity and physical construction, I hear better sound and they'll hopefully last far longer. But, being summer and substitute jobs drying up until September, I have to be even more budget conscious.

If anyone knows of a pair of Bluetooth headphones going on sale during Prime Days for less than $100 which should meet my requirements, please point me towards them, as well as instruct me on how to not miss them, as this is my first time taking part in Prime Days.

TIA!

Another month in the books, and it looks like my laptop is nearing its end of life.  I run it pretty hard, and just noticed I've had it almost 5 years, so I can't really complain.  Hopefully it will hold out until Black Friday.  Not sure I can even afford one then, but we'll see.  I'll keep checking in as long as I can.

Checking in for July. Happy to stay home all month and not have to travel. But weather has been weird, HOT and sunny, 2 hours later pouring buckets, then more blazing sun. Repeat next day.

But woodpeckers are busy on peanut feeder and hummers are feeding :)

Happy July!!!

Dealing with a kitty with a chronic health issue; she is currently hiding and I am assuming it is due to the fireworks scaring her.

Also hubby gets his second hip replaced this month.

And then my baby goes to college in August.

Checking in from the sick bay………I made it nearly 2.5 years and while working in the middle of Covid testing before catching it and boom, it hit me like a ton of bricks Saturday, while out of town for the holiday weekend.  I needed a vacation from work and my bum foot needed a long rest to recover from a horrible plantar fasciitis “outbreak” but not like this.  Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.