PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X

riven3d

my nephew was determined to get one.. so he had his girl friend also trying .. somehow they both managed to get a preorder... THEN the gf used his address to send it to, so he could "get"it.. they both received emails that the order was cancelled as it clearly said one per address on preorder. now hes up tonight trying to get it again!

Oh, that sucks!

So my hubby went to a Walmart this morning at 7am.  Looked online and said the Xbox was in stock.  Got there and the manager said oh we are not selling them until 11pm tonight.  What??  told her that all the others were  selling them now and most already out of stock.  Why were they waiting??  She said that is what she was told.   Called another one in stock, and they were selling online at 11am and you could not buy in store.

I so wish Walmart would be on the same page for all stores!!! :bs:

So just for an update:  Hubby was online right at 11am for our Walmart store and ordered the Xbox Series X.  Got a confirmation & everything!!  I kept waiting for them to cancel, but no, around 3:45 that afternoon, he rec'd an email stating it was ready for pick up.

He got back with it and it is now in hiding!!!   SCORE!!

So my hubby went to a Walmart this morning at 7am.  Looked online and said the Xbox was in stock.  Got there and the manager said oh we are not selling them until 11pm tonight.  What??  told her that all the others were  selling them now and most already out of stock.  Why were they waiting??  She said that is what she was told.   Called another one in stock, and they were selling online at 11am and you could not buy in store.

I so wish Walmart would be on the same page for all stores!!! :bs:

• Like 3

Guess who’s kid decided he actually DID want a PS5?? Yep, mine! Ugh! The chances of getting my hands on one are roughly ZERO! Tried all day yesterday. 

I tried also with the Walmart sale at the 6pm and 9pm times. Was able to get the item into my cart and get to the payment screen before everything went all haywire and froze and by the time the page loaded it said out of stock. Really looking for the Series X but either will do fine by me.

My son just told me he wants the PS5. Seriously?!?! Any advice?!?!

honestly your best bet is GameStop if your local store is open, they will have a limited amount on sale in store on BF, you just need to be at the front of the line as im sure the first few people will each get one

just FYI the GameStop ad says each store will have at least 2 of each system in stock, only allowed to purchase 1 total, so if your wanting both this is your best option, just bring someone else along with you that can pay for the other system and well plan on spending your thanksgiving in line as you want to be the first person in that line.

Exactly what happened to me. Even getting to that point was a fight.

Keep trying I think Walmart is releasing them in waves tonight to keep resellers from buying several. I kept getting sold out and several times I got to add to cart and couldn’t checkout but eventually I got one.