Prime Day reportedly starting July 15th

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have not visited Whole Foods.  Do you use your Prime Store card there or is there some other way to link the purchases to your account?

I went yesterday and when you open the Amazon app on your phone there is a barcode that gets scanned. I got the $10 email less than an hour later.

I believe you can also associate your phone number with your Prime account and give them that at checkout. You can also submit your receipt if for some reason it wasn't linked at the time of your purchase.

Finally, I think you can also get the $10 by doing a Prime Now delivery from Whole Foods.

Some Prime Day deals are live right now on Alexa devices...

Echo Dot $22

Fire TV Stick $14.99

16G 7" Fire TV Tablet $29.99

32G 7" Fire TV Tablet $49.99

Kids Fire 7 $59.99

4K Fire TV Stick $24.99

Echo Dot Kids $44.99

Love the 4K stick.  I would have picked up a pair, but it looks like you can only buy one (off the list once you buy one).  These plus a Recast and Pluto TV are pretty terrific FREE TV.

https://freetvforme.wordpress.com/2019/07/13/prime-day-free-tv-on-parade/

Edited by len_mullen
  • Like 2

Anyone get any goodies yet?

I picked up a few things yesterday.  My best find was a 16 oz bottle of vanilla for $22.  Last year it was $16 and I missed it, I'm still kicking myself for that one. But $22 is still a really good deal.  Other than that, I picked up a few toys, an Instant Pot, and 2 of my grandkids have been saving their money for a Kindle, so I got those ordered as well.

• Like 1

Some Prime Day deals are live right now on Alexa devices...

Echo Dot $22

Fire TV Stick $14.99

16G 7" Fire TV Tablet $29.99

32G 7" Fire TV Tablet $49.99

Kids Fire 7 $59.99

4K Fire TV Stick $24.99

Echo Dot Kids $44.99

Love the 4K stick.  I would have picked up a pair, but it looks like you can only buy one (off the list once you buy one).  These plus a Recast and Pluto TV are pretty terrific FREE TV.

https://freetvforme.wordpress.com/2019/07/13/prime-day-free-tv-on-parade/

Len, Have you tried any of the doorbells or outdoor security that work with the shows?

I missed out on the vanilla extract again this year sadly. The only thing I bought was a treat puzzle toy for my dog. It wasn’t even a prime day special just happened to check on it (I’ve been keeping an eye on it for a while now) and it had randomly dropped to 65% off so I snagged it before that bargain disappeared.
  • Like 2