30% one item for members at Border's

jonida

It is legit, I got the same email today. BUT..in order to get the 30% off, you have to have a Borders Rewards card, otherwise you get 10% off.

Thanks, he already has a Rewards card. I just didn't want to give him the coupon and if they wouldn't take it he would never take a coupon from me again & I'd never hear the end of it...

It is totally legit and you can use it with confidence. I have used mine in the past but this time I don't have time to go. Anyway, it is good savings for members and for those who don't have a rewards card it is free to get one. once you are there you can fill the info to get the card first and then shop and use the coupon :)

Before you buy anything from Borders with the coupon, look around for prices online. :) Borders usually sells stuff in their B&M stores for MSRP, you can find a lot of books for much less elsewhere.

The best way I've found to get good deals on books is to buy used books or publishers' remainders.

Before you buy anything from Borders with the coupon, look around for prices online. :) Borders usually sells stuff in their B&M stores for MSRP, you can find a lot of books for much less elsewhere.

The best way I've found to get good deals on books is to buy used books or publishers' remainders.

Hehe, i have a borders Outlet :)

It is totally legit and you can use it with confidence. I have used mine in the past but this time I don't have time to go. Anyway, it is good savings for members and for those who don't have a rewards card it is free to get one. once you are there you can fill the info to get the card first and then shop and use the coupon :)

There's just been so many posts here and elsewhere about fake internet coupons that I'm now always leary. I would be embarassed trying to use a coupon if a cashier/store manager told me it was fake so I could imagine how my son would feel. I in no way meant to imply that you would knowingly post a fake coupon, I was just checking before I printed it. And thank you for the post!

• 2 weeks later...