Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

My lists worked on the app. Two shoes never dropped in price even though the one pair was pictured in the ad. Oh well, found others and did 2 orders. They gave me $5 KC in addition to my $15 on each order, so spent $107 and getting $40 in KC.

It worked! Hooray for the people manning the Kohls servers tonight. Got comforters (Cuddl Duds) for mom and her aide, and a coat and a bunch of shirts for mom. Added flannel sheets for me and some pillows. The 20% off and $10 for home worked. $200 total.

Good heavens. I don’t remember ever having that much trouble but it’s done! Somehow I managed to squeak in with the 20% off code and used my $20 KC to boot with free shipping. I think I am done with Kohl’s since I don’t need any of the doorbusters. Yay!

I never did get my list to work on phone, iPad or laptop.

3 bras, 2 pairs of $1.99 socks, PJ’s, package of Jockey briefs and a filler snowman ornament all for $60. I’m happy but now I have to try to go back to sleep and then be up in 2 hours for work..........

Best news is I resisted another throw and that my friends was mighty hard! :)

• Like 3

Good heavens. I don’t remember ever having that much trouble but it’s done! Somehow I managed to squeak in with the 20% off code and used my $20 KC to boot with free shipping. I think I am done with Kohl’s since I don’t need any of the doorbusters. Yay!

3 bras, 2 pairs of $1.99 socks, PJ’s, package of Jockey briefs and a filler snowman ornament all for $60. I’m happy but now I have to try to go back to sleep and then be up in 2 hours for work..........

i just did a sock order too!!! Im still debating on bras. Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 1

What a disaster last night. I don't know why, but my account was locked out 4 times!

Each time they wanted me to reset my password, which took forever to receive the change password emails. Plus, every time account was locked out, it deleted all my saved payment methods. Plus shopping list wasn't working either. 

I finally did get an order in just in time to still get the 20% off.

Edited by Fishboysmom

I decided to go to bed and shop when I woke up...I get up at 5:30 am ET for work. My cart stayed loaded and the prices changed automatically. :) Sorry to y’all who had problems ugh!!! But it all worked out in the end. :)

I didn’t try the 20% off code but it probably wouldn’t have worked several hours later. HOWEVER...just wanted to let y’all know if you didn’t know already that they are offering an additional $5 in Kohl’s Cash for picking up your order in store. I thought that was a good deal considering I can hop on the interstate after work and be there in 10-15 min. If you have a store near you I think it’s a great deal.

• Like 2

yes if you charge a certain amount a year to your kohls card you become an elite member which has lots of perks including free every day shipping. It started this summer

I think that is a pilot program only in some areas?  I remember reading about that.  It is not in my area yet.

I'm pretty sure I will qualify though!!   :lol:

WHAT?!  No throws?  I got 3 more...  But, to be fair, I signed up this weekend to sponsor 3 seniors in my area, and of course they will need a blanket!!  I also added on some towels for them as well, and that helped get me to the $50 home purchase for the $10 coupon.

I am after some of the doorbusters, so I'll be back Wednesday night. Instant Pot, Google stuff, and *maybe* the weighted blanket. 

• Like 1

I decided to go to bed and shop when I woke up...I get up at 5:30 am ET for work. My cart stayed loaded and the prices changed automatically. :) Sorry to y’all who had problems ugh!!! But it all worked out in the end. :)

I didn’t try the 20% off code but it probably wouldn’t have worked several hours later. HOWEVER...just wanted to let y’all know if you didn’t know already that they are offering an additional $5 in Kohl’s Cash for picking up your order in store. I thought that was a good deal considering I can hop on the interstate after work and be there in 10-15 min. If you have a store near you I think it’s a great deal.

I did the same thing. Got up at 5:30 for work and everything was still in my cart except a pink flamingo throw, one of the things I really wanted. I was kicking myself because it might have been there had I tried when the sale first started. Got the sale prices and $30 in Kohl's Cash.

• Like 1

I actually think I'm okay for now. I did pretty good getting everything last night. The only things I didn't get that I had on my list (besides door busters) were clothes for myself. I'm still thinking through if I want those. And I'm waiting to see if my daughter will need anything when she moves out. So I'm sure I'll place another order before Thursday, or at the very least have more on my Thursday order than door busters!

I saw 2 different The Big Ones throw blankets I don't need.... But ordered. lol. Cat designs  on them. Perfect gift idea for my daughter and for me! .  Only $7 and change with code. Also ordered the 2 pack of  memory foam  PIllows. $16.99 with code. Never tried them, but my husband told me to order as he heard good things. Free pickup in store. already notified me it will be ready within the hour.  Can't believe the regular price of the 2 pack was $69.99. Would anyone ever pay that!  Gotta love Black Friday!

I saw 2 different The Big Ones throw blankets I don't need.... But ordered. lol. Cat designs  on them. Perfect gift idea for my daughter and for me! .  Only $7 and change with code. Also ordered the 2 pack of  memory foam  PIllows. $16.99 with code. Never tried them, but my husband told me to order as he heard good things. Free pickup in store. already notified me it will be ready within the hour.  Can't believe the regular price of the 2 pack was $69.99. Would anyone ever pay that!  Gotta love Black Friday!

• Like 1

I was able to order 3 of the $69.99 Morgan stools, 10 of the $3.99 St. Nicholas throws (gifts), a set of the $9.99 Food Network cookie sheets, the $29.99 (after rebate…already have that filled out) Bialetti triple slow cooker, and one of the $19.99 The Big One down alternative comforters in king size.  I ordered them as soon as it hit 01:00...I was able to use my 20% off coupon along with the $10 off $50…so that was a nice surprise rather than the 15% off one…every little bit helps…and the 6% ebates is offering right now is awesome as well! This marks everything off my Kohl’s list. WOOHOO!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I had a couple different patterns of the throw in my wish list (among others) and dang it if they didn't sell out before I could order.  I would have ordered sooner, but I had surgery today, so I couldn't do it until tonight.

S'ok...got 7 throws, including a couple for the van for those cold Iowa nights!  Our son should be happy with his buffalo plaid!

I did the same thing. Got up at 5:30 for work and everything was still in my cart except a pink flamingo throw, one of the things I really wanted. I was kicking myself because it might have been there had I tried when the sale first started. Got the sale prices and $30 in Kohl's Cash.

Yeah, but not really worth the disrupted sleep at this point in the week in my opinion. I mean...come Wednesday night when I don’t have to get up before the sun rises the next morning it’s all systems go, but it just made the most sense to forego the extra 5% and chance it...

I was so excited loading my cart and everything before I went to bed that I accidentally slept with my contacts in and woke up not being able to see up close. Finally realized it (5:30 am is hard) and got back to shopping!!!

• Like 2

I was able to get the clothes I wanted this morning when I got up at 6am without any problems. I’m debating on doing a second order later this week. One item I already ordered was for in store pick up so I may go check out a pair of sneakers that caught my eye while I’m there. I have to be careful and make sure I still have something left to spend my Kohl’s cash on though [emoji6]
  • Like 1

I was able to get the clothes I wanted this morning when I got up at 6am without any problems. I’m debating on doing a second order later this week. One item I already ordered was for in store pick up so I may go check out a pair of sneakers that caught my eye while I’m there. I have to be careful and make sure I still have something left to spend my Kohl’s cash on though [emoji6]

I actually have struggled with this some years.  My go-to item now is Converse.  Their Converse sale usually lasts longer (need to check that for sure this year though!), and someone always needs a new pair.

I actually have struggled with this some years. My go-to item now is Converse. Their Converse sale usually lasts longer (need to check that for sure this year though!), and someone always needs a new pair.

I am thinking along similar lines, going with something most coupons don’t work on, like Nike. I’m hoping their BF sale on some items make a reappearance during Cyber Monday when my Kohl’s cash will work.