2018 Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movies & Mystery's Channel New Christmas Movies Schedule

magickallight

I was watching one of last year's movies last night and saw they have a free app with all of the movies listed that will send reminders.  :yay: I figured what the heck, a little pop up on my phone would be nice. We use Sling and it only shows so many days out that I can't just set everything to record. About an hour after I downloaded the app, DD calls.....

"Really mom? You added 40 Hallmark Christmas Movies to the family calendar?!?!?!????"

:lolrun:  I didn't realize it asked to add them to our shared iPhone calendar.... Oh well, now everyone will know I am busy  :gd_purple

whats the app called?

• Like 1

45243653_1296770513796201_70261920738920

I rarely watch these movies, but I already know you'd be drunker than the original Santa in Miracle on 34th Street pretty quick.  I watched about 5 minutes of one of the movies the other day and knocked out a couple and predicted more would happen.  Not sure the name but Candace Cameron was in it and Alan Thicke played her dad, something about a ski lodge I think. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Did y'all watch The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix?  It was a cute movie. Really made me cry at the end though :).

No but I will put that one on my list. I can not remember the names of the movies but I will post them later. One really made me think and cry but it might be a new Holiday movie I add to my rotation. 

Did y'all watch The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix?  It was a cute movie. Really made me cry at the end though :)

How about I got home last night and my youngest DD was watching a Christmas movie and she wanted me to join. It was a good movie and I was looking and Santa was in jail singing and I was like what are you watching.....The she pulled up the title and it was Christmas Chronicles. I have to watch it from the beginning but I loved it. With Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn ( over board ) my kids did not understand but I loved seeing them together again. 

• Like 1

How about I got home last night and my youngest DD was watching a Christmas movie and she wanted me to join. It was a good movie and I was looking and Santa was in jail singing and I was like what are you watching.....The she pulled up the title and it was Christmas Chronicles. I have to watch it from the beginning but I loved it. With Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn ( over board ) my kids did not understand but I loved seeing them together again. 

I can't wait to watch this!  

• Like 2

That jailhouse scene was the best! :)

• Like 1

That jailhouse scene was the best! :)

I have to watch from the beginning. It seems like a nice modern twist to the story and the ending was great. Don't want to give the movie away but everyone needs to watch it. 

Oh an the other movie I was talking about was Snow Angle 

Edited by jesusluvu