2018 Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movies & Mystery's Channel New Christmas Movies Schedule

magickallight

There is no way I’ll get to see them all but I already warned my husband that there are 2 that might be Jane Austin related that I definitely want to catch and he’s going to have to suck it up and deal. He was ok with that but any others I will have to record and try to watch on my own time but I can live with that.
  • Like 2

There is no way I’ll get to see them all but I already warned my husband that there are 2 that might be Jane Austin related that I definitely want to catch and he’s going to have to suck it up and deal. He was ok with that but any others I will have to record and try to watch on my own time but I can live with that.

It has taken me YEARS to train him - but as long as hubby can watch regular TV in the den he now accepts that NON-Stop Christmas will be on in my home office and the bedroom 24-7. ;)  He even likes a good bit of them on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, but most of the regular Hallmark ones are too sappy for him. ;)

• Like 1

It has taken me YEARS to train him - but as long as hubby can watch regular TV in the den he now accepts that NON-Stop Christmas will be on in my home office and the bedroom 24-7. ;) He even likes a good bit of them on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, but most of the regular Hallmark ones are too sappy for him. ;)

We only have one TV in our house and I don’t like monopolizing it with something only I will enjoy. It’s not that they are sappy movies, it’s that they are generally super predictable that I think annoys him. Normally I’m bored with predictable movies too but there is just something about Hallmarks holiday movies that I just really enjoy.
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for the lists!  I put all these movies together on a spreadsheet so I could preset my DVR without missing any (is that weird?).  Did it bug anyone else that the Lifetime list was not in order by date? No? Just me? Hmmm.

• Like 2