Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Got a Surface 3 case, Nintendo eShop card, and another cheap USB drive (got several last week at Amazon for same or cheaper).  Still on the fence about the Nighthawk router...

i didnt buy the nighthawk but i got the AC3200 from another maker and I love it, its worth the price and easy setup

i didnt buy the nighthawk but i got the AC3200 from another maker and I love it, its worth the price and easy setup

Yeah, unfortunately we will require the AC5300, we are hard.  I am hesitant to send thatch $$ though.  :(  But, I know it will be great and we will love it.  The Nighthawks are really good routers.

Darn BB cancelled my laptop that I bought at 150 this morning. Woke up to a an email saying I needed to update me CC info and so I tried. It was all the same as usual so it wouldn't let me change anything then they Cancelled the Darn thing and now its OOS! Grrrrrrr

got tired of waiting on the kindles and went over to amazon and ordered 2 on there and got up this morning and ordered another one. amazon had a limit of 2 at a time. I got hte blu ray player as soon as it changed and this morning its sold out. my razor mouse was already changed in price at midnght when i got on. 

Reminder save your shipped notices because order messups are highly likely also opening your boxs even if its a christmas present make sure to open and insure your ENTIRE order is present. I had so many missing items last year.

This happens a lot but it's also why all my orders at Best Buy are only 1-2 items each