Online stores with great customer service

Brad

ProFlowers.com

Ordered a holiday arrangement to be delivered on December 22. It arrived, but did not include the free vase, and some of the flowers were wilted. ProFlowers sent the arrangement again for the next day, with guaranteed morning delivery (would have cost extra), and included an upgraded vase (~ $12.99 value). :D

Little Tikes I have always gotten awesome service. They replaced a steering wheel on a plastic ride in car. Then last year they completly replaced a Hummer2 motorized car that the motor had broke in. The shipped it free and everything. You can direct order from them or get the same guarantee in store.

I love Zappos.com. They have great shoes at great prices. Their shipping is free and if you need to make a return you go to the website and print out a return shipping label which is also free. You get 365 to return your shoes. They respond promptly to my emailed questions and people can provide comments about their shoes on the site which I find very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
I've had good online shopping experiences with Staples, CompUSA, Amazon, Buy.com, Adidas.com, Dealsonic.com, Ticketmaster (except for the way overpriced service fees) and most Ebay sellers I've bought from :P No problems getting the item promptly and without damage.

I have ordered alot from zipzoomfly.com and had nothing but great experiences.

Well... I've had the opposite experience with them when a motherboard dies after a couple days. I was sent back and forth between calling them and the manufacturer for replacement. ZZF told me they "couldn't" RMA it- call the mfgr. or they'd have to eat the cost of the board. MSI, the mfgr, said "it's been less than 30 days, you should be talking to the dealer... they can get you a replacement faster, and we'll replace it for them". And back and forth I went. Got fed up told ZZF that I was calling the bank and disputing the charge - suddenly they were willing to take it back. I'll never deal with them again. And I've never bought another MSi motherboard either...

Good experience - amazon -replaced a product that got lost in the mail and said keep it when (and the replacement) when it finally showed up. Proflowers - similar exp. to civicracinggirl - flowers dies very quickly around Valentines day last year. They replaced them no questions asked.