How Does Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Help You?

Brad

Gottadeal.com is my goto for all the Black Friday ads, product price comparisons & store hours. I use the site all year, but cone september my friends are always asking if the BF ads out and where can they get them. The site makes planning our shopping trip much easier.

(to Ghostbusters Theme)

Need a sale and don't know where to turn?

Where you gonna check ?Gottadeal!

Christmas coming and you need some gifts?

You Get ideas here!Gottadeal!

Black Friday's soon and you need a plan?

The Only place you need!Gottadeal!

The technical advice and help that you get from GottaDeal (and other members) is outstanding.  Somebody is always willing to help!!

I also love the Target clearance info. I've save a ton on money shopping Target clearance.... especially when I have a coupon!!

I get so excited each year when I get that first email from GD.com that ads are starting to get posted. I love this site. I use it exclusively to organize my plans for shopping on Black Friday. I make lists based on the store hours that GD posts for the stores I want to go to and I print all the ad scans and create a three ring binder with them that goes with me from store to store on BF. I also use the for forums to find out how others like to shop on black Friday and what has worked for them in the past. I honestly cannot complain about a single thing on this site. I love it. Keep up the great work GD.com! You Rock! 

While GottaDeal.com is great for Black Friday, it is also great all year round.  I have found many deals at other times of the year, also.  Members are very nice and will answer any questions you may have on many different topics besides saving money. 

I absolutely LOVE Gottadeal.com!!!! I haven't known about the site the whole 10 years, but since I discovered it I look forward to it this time of year and this year I jumped on here earlier than usual and I'm actually posting...lol...Being able to see the ads to my fave stores is such a huge help when planning...I make a list for any and everything (and check it more than twice) way in advance...before I found this site I would have to wait until the big ad on Thanksgiving after dinner and hope I looked @ everything...of course you always miss something the first time around, but don't usually have time to go over the ads several times before the fun begins...all thay changed once I discovered Gottadeal.com...I am an ad stalker and I love it!!!! Every year I tell @ least one person about this site so they can take advantage of the savings, get in on the convos and view the ads early!!!!

I love the gd all year round .where else can you go to talk about great deals and of course talk about BLACK FRIDAY YEAR ROUND .my family just doesn't get it but here there are people like me understand the need for all the info on great deals ,not to mention the info on products especially when there is more than one deal on the same item.With the forums you can get people who can put you in the right direction knowing what is the better deal.I love to stand in line on black friday and brag about knowing the deals way before them and then tell them about the site.

:trampolin  this me trying to keep warm on black friday

Gottadeal is such an awesome site. I have stalked the site for years now before finally joining the forum discussions. I find All of my deals here. The members are always friendly and constantly give good advice on lots of things. If there is a deal to be had you can definitely find it on Gottadeal. I have saved lots of money not just at Christmas time but throughout the year by frequently visiting the site. . .I guess I'm a tad bit addicted to the site (and app). Thanks Gottadeal!!!!!!

Gottadeal.com is used by me year round. But when it gets close to Black Friday, I am on here a lot. So much happens on here it's great. I get to see the adds early and have time to plot out what I want and what times to be at the stores. Better yet even order online.

Gottadeal.com is by budget buddy year round. If I want something I just go to one place ( gottadeal ) and look for it. If there is no deal posted my online family searches with me and brings the best deal available. I save so much time and money, but for Black Friday there is no better place. One stop shop for everything. If you have questions and need a little knowledge look no further. There are graphs with products, prices and stores. It is a virtual check list for all things Black Friday. It is weird since I started using Gottadeal my Christmas budget has shrunk but my list has gotten bigger - I heard this quote "Can't be explained only experienced" and that sums up gottadeal. 

I've been a member since 2009.  I have been BF shopping much longer. 

I come to this site throughout the year when I am looking for a good sale on a needed item.  My favorite time is definitely BF though.  I love being able to get the ads early.  I also love the forums and being able to talk to others about items I am considering and finding out if it is truly a good deal or not.

I've been a member for 7 years now and check gottadeal.com before buying anything.  There are many deal sites out there, but none quite like this one.  From great friendships to fun contests, gottadeal is more than just a place to find great bargains. 

I have been a Gottadeal member for several years.  I check for deals on a daily basis, all year long.  I especially appreciate the efforts before and during the Black Friday marathon, and GottaDeal is my GO TO website!!!  Thank you for all of your hard work!

I know this already ended but I wanted to put in my $.02 now that I have a free minute.

I used to check my daily emails for deals from best buy, sears, home depot, newegg, etc. And then found gottadeal.com. that posts these deals for me all in one location and searchable. When it cos to Black Friday, they are the hardest workers around. Even members volunteer their time to help out. This provides us the opening times, tips for shopping, reviewing the ads, and an item list along with all the scanned ads as soon as they become available. I can then map out my black Friday plan with the stores that are open and my shopping list directly from the site.

Thank you to everyone at gottadeal.com.