Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

What collage item is this for? Thanks.

Walgreens 8X10 collage print. I just used it. Need to select the "Print" item on the left panel and then select "Collage"; otherwise difficult to locate collage print. Valid thru 11/27 Sat.

Edit: I can't find that left panel any longer. Web site design is poor. Try http://photo2.walgreens.com/walgreens/photo-gifts/product=4x6-collage-prints/

Edited by hzmonte

Snapfish: 30% off everything + free shipping, 2 days only

http://deals.snapfish.com/en-us/

For 48 hours only, get 30% off plus FREE standard shipping on everything! Prints, holiday cards, photo books, calendars, mugs, and anything else your holiday heart desires is 30% off and will be sent with free standard shipping. So place your mail-order purchase before this incredible offer disappears!

Just use coupon SHIPNSAVE at checkout by 11:59PM PST on November 29.*

Need holiday cards? You can get 50 FREE 4” x 8” Photo Holiday Cards from SeeHere when you use promo code 50cards at check-out. Just pay shipping (around $4.99). Hurry, this offer ends 12/12.

http://www.seehere.com/photo-cards

If you want you can add 10 more cards for as low as $5.90 and get free overnight shipping!

I ordered our Christmas cards from here last year and they were beautiful and came promptly.

Oh rats, I already did mine... I didn't think this would happen again this year, and if it did I thought you might have to be a first time customer.... well I'll pass on the information, anyway. Thanks. They are absolutely beautiful cards and they come packaged so well, and arrive very fast.

hurry everyone order!

Does it have to be any particular cards/designs? I created a "card" then added the code, but it keeps saying "there is no product to apply code to". I changed the quantity to 50, and same thing. Any advice? I just picked a standard "Merry Christmas" under the holiday section.

Does it have to be any particular cards/designs? I created a "card" then added the code, but it keeps saying "there is no product to apply code to". I changed the quantity to 50, and same thing. Any advice? I just picked a standard "Merry Christmas" under the holiday section.

sometimes this site can be funny... make sure you aren't copying and pasting the code, you have to type it in. Don't know why but i've had issues in the past this way so long as I type the code in myself its always worked.... weird.

I had to keep re-entering code and hitting back and refresh button, but finally got code to work.

Let's hope the 2 hours I spent finding photos to upload and then customizing the cards is worth the $5.25 for 60 cards with overnight shipping. And hopefully this isnt too good to be true ... I will be really mad at myself if they are poor quality or worse yet ... never arrive!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

ArtsCow.com

For one week only, any orders totaling more than $10* (not including delivery costs), will be entitled to use a free shipping code that is applicable to all countries worldwide.

*offer cannot be applied with orders containing photo prints.

FREESHIP10

Expiry Date: 12/16/2010

Terms and Conditions

1. No quantity limit.

2. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.

3. ArtsCow has the right to terminate this promotion at any given time without prior notice.

4. In case of dispute, ArtsCow’s decision is final.

Let's hope the 2 hours I spent finding photos to upload and then customizing the cards is worth the $5.25 for 60 cards with overnight shipping. And hopefully this isnt too good to be true ... I will be really mad at myself if they are poor quality or worse yet ... never arrive!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

if your ordered from the website seehere.com you won't be disappointed! I order from there every year when they do the free or very cheap cards. Great quality and come with envelopes! They look a thousand times better than they do on the computer in person!

On mycokerewards there is an offer for 50 free snapfish prints and its worth 0 points so its a freebie

One needs to register with mycokerewards.com (but no need to get a code from the Coke can, for example) and provide his/her date of birth (I guess you can fake it). Then one can search for snapfish and some results pop up. You click on the one for free 50 prints. And it says "Customer pays shipping and handling. Credit Card is required. Snapfish reserves the right to de-activate coupon codes if fraud is suspected. Via mail order only. Rewards can be redeemed through January 31, 2011. Limit of 1 redemption per year per My Coke Rewards member." Then you are provided with a digital code and are asked to go to http://www.snapfish.com/mycokerewards and enter your reward code to credit your Snapfish account with your prints. And Snapfish says the credit never expires. Edited by hzmonte

Today Only at Snapfish~ Buy 1 12 X 12 Square calendar Get 2 Free

3 Calendars for $24.99

2011 is only weeks away, so let us help you get ready with this incredible deal! Create one of our bestselling 12" x 12" wall calendars and get two 12" x 12" calendars for FREE! Nope, we're not kidding – that's 3 calendars for the price of 1!

Just put three 12" x 12" calendars in your cart and use code MERRY1215 at checkout before 11:59 p.m. PST on December 14.*