Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Tried to use the SPOOKY300 thru Snapfish and the S&H was $14.59!!!:eyepoppinAND ship to local store is not available on this coupon. Snapfish just keeps jacking up their shipping prices

Are you sure the coupon was applied? That DOES seem outrageous even for them.

Walgreens:

Receive 25 4x6 Print for FREE w/Coupon FREE4X6 (Ends 11/05). or receive Desktop calendar for FREE w/Coupon FREEFORU

Choose Free in-store pickup to save on shipping

http://static.photo.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43233%3Eju%3Dfqqurnh%3Dduvgwu%3E%3DFqetdpgaZCOIUGHPV%3Dlodih%3Di%3DITHG7Z9aQqygpdhtb4334aocqflpja453%3B5236%3E21lsi

LINK

Has anyone got the free calendar ordered for store pickup? I've never used this website before and I don't see that option when I go to check out??

Has anyone got the free calendar ordered for store pickup? I've never used this website before and I don't see that option when I go to check out??

I haven't tried this but I'm guessing maybe not all stores(maybe none) have the binding equipment to allow for it?

I think the calendar is mail order only and the shipping is $5.99. You might want to check it out.

After spending an inordinate amount of time trying to upload and create my calendar, I finally ditched it because I couldn't pick it up in store.

$5.99 for shipping is not "FREEFORME".

I figured out that my problem wasn't cookies but I couldn't access from Firefox,but it worked perfectly in IE.

Save up to 50% on photo books. SHutterfly. Just got the email today. Code is pbextra

Save up to 50% on photo books >

Photo Books | Cards & Stationery | Prints | Calendars | Photo Gifts | Home Decor | Holiday Specials

FYI -- This expires 11/09/11... Thanks!