Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

For walgreens??

Leave it to me! If you enter code at snapfish.com you get a free 8x10 shipped to Walgreens as well. I think you can use both.

Use coupon code WALFREE at checkout on the snapfish website.

at Walgreens.com you can also get another free 8x10 through the website 2 different

CODES: FREEGIFT and FREEGIFT2, <<< this was from the FREEBIES Forum of Gottadeal.

So you should be able to get 3 8x10's (three different orders) total, plus the 50 prints, collage poster, and flipbook.

Edited by davephillyj
added much needed info

Leave it to me! If you enter code at snapfish.com you get a free 8x10 shipped to Walgreens as well. I think you can use both.

Use coupon code WALFREE at checkout on the snapfish website.

at Walgreens.com you can also get another free 8x10 through the website 2 different

CODES: FREEGIFT and FREEGIFT2, <<< this was from the FREEBIES Forum of Gottadeal.

So you should be able to get 3 8x10's (three different orders) total, plus the 50 prints, collage poster, and flipbook.

Thank you so much!!!

I created an account but under credits, it doesn't list the 4x6, collage or flip book (?) Are those someplace else?

However, I was able to use FREEGIFT and FREEGIFT2 to get the free 8x10s -- they'll be ready Sunday -- THANK YOU!

Tip: You have to order them separately, as there is no provision during checkout to stack codes. But they work in separate orders.

I don't know what is going on....I even called walgreens about their website..whenever I get to the portion of checkout where you put in your zip...the next screen says to check the location you want to use and it is a blank box with no addresses in it. They said to clear my cookies, everything..it is still happening. This is getting on my last nerve. I can't order.

I was so bummed. I picked up my free 8x10 today and it wasn't the entire picture - the sides were cut off and it was so blurry. The photo person basically said, too bad, it was an internet order and there was nothing they could do.

Yup you have to have taken it with a big enough megapixel camera for it to look right at an 8x10. And for it being cut off, there is an option to preview your photo towards the end of making your order and you can adjust/crop where they center the picture at. They don't use the whole pic to do the 8x10, they cut parts off. I learned that the hard way a while ago when they had another free print.

Get Personalized Glasses Cloth at only $0.99 up with free shipping.

www.artscow.com

Glasses Cloth

Product ID Size Prints Price

277 Small Single Side 0.99/each

373 Small Two Sides 1.99/each

374 Medium Single Side 1.49/each

375 Medium Two Sides 2.49/each

376 Large Single Side 1.99/each

377 Large Two Sides 2.99/each

No Quantity limit!! Order now & Share with your friends!!!

http://www.artscow.com/diy/Glasses

Checkout Code : GLASSESCLOTH99

Expires on 01/31/2009

I got an email today

Thank you for your purchase of dog tag from us and it should be arrived to your place already.

The shipment delay was due to the crazy promotion of $0.99 dog tags, over 8,000 orders received within 2 days (10/30/2008 & 10/31/2008), and over 5,000 orders followed afterward in 2 weeks. That came to a total of 100,000pcs dog tags needed to be produced. (All these 100,000 dog tags were with different photos).

Our regular daily production is around 1,000pcs dog tags ONLY, this sudden increase of dog tag orders make our "Print on Demand" business model almost crashed.

Thanks to our 60 regular and temporary staff overtime working, we have overcome the most difficult time, and all 100,000pcs dog tags were shipped before 12/10/2008, and 99% of dog tag orders can be arrived before Christmas for stocking stuffers.

We apologize for the shipment delay for dog tags, but that is an incident. In generally, orders are expected to arrive in about 8-12 business days after they are placed.

As to show our sincere apologize, we are now offering a new compensation coupon code. It is for $0.99 dog tags with free shipping, just for you to re-order in case you love our dog tags.

Coupon Code 99TAGS expires 1/16/09

http://www.artscow.com/diy/tags

The coupon code is applicable to any dog tags styles (regular, bone and heart shapes), $0.99 for single side, and $1.99 for two sides.

We all know it is too good to be true to have ArtsCow offering $0.99 dog tag with free shipping, and our staff and production line are ready to take this impossible mission again (No more delay). Applying the new production technology and the dog tag will be even clearer since now.

Best Regards,

Berry

Chief Executive Officer

ArtsCow.com

Thanks Midwest Mama!! I had been eyeing this promo for months but never took the bite. After reading how everyone loves their tags I REALLY regretted it then! Now it looks like i'll have the chance to get some, and now with free shipping. Thanks again for sharing. Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Yay, I got my order I placed back on dec. 10th. I got a deck of cards, the bottle opener key chain and a watch for my son with his new baseball team logo in it. I wasn't counting on it getting her for christmas but it did. And I'm really pleased with how everything turned out.

Just a note, they also now have the tags shaped as a dog bone and as a heart, they are on the email so should still be the same price.

As for pictures... I put pictures of us at the pumpkin patch, one of all 4 boys, and one of each child. I plan to use them as embellishments on scrapbook pages. I wish I was more organized so I knew what other ones I needed!