Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I ordered mine on Nov. 10, got an email on 12/02 saying they shipped, and received them in the mail today (12/08). I live in California.

Am I the only person on here that thinks their stuff is cheap quality and you "get what you pay for"? I know the dog tags are only $0.99, but after receiving 3 of them (different orders, with different photos - all high resolution pictures) I don't think I'd ever pay $0.99 for them again. I've ordered several different items from them after reading all the great reviews and each time I've been disappointed. The price is super cheap, but so is the quality of their stuff. Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

For those that are still waiting for their orders, I hope you get them in time for Christmas and that the dates I provided for my order give you some kind of timeframe of how long it may take to receive yours. Good luck! :)

Am I the only person on here that thinks their stuff is cheap quality and you "get what you pay for"? I know the dog tags are only $0.99, but after receiving 3 of them (different orders, with different photos - all high resolution pictures) I don't think I'd ever pay $0.99 for them again. I've ordered several different items from them after reading all the great reviews and each time I've been disappointed. The price is super cheap, but so is the quality of their stuff. Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Actually I think the dogtags are great! I can't buy plain ole dogtags around here for that price, much less ones that I can customize. The pics on mine turned out perfect and I'm really happy with the ones that I put my kids names at the bottom of. In my opinion they were were WAY more than $0.99. But then again, maybe I'm just easy to please:D

I ordered 2 dogtags aroung the 1st of Nov, they have said shipped for 3 weeks i think. Well I got an e mail saying they were shipped today, and it usually takes up to 10 days but because of the holiday give it 3-4 more!! I ordered a watch on Nov 2? and got that in less than 10 days. Whats the deal with this place. I dont know if I will order from them again.

I got the same thing. (just got a shipped email yesterday)

My account had said shipped for awhile. :(

I just recieved mine the other day, And they are worth the wait, Plus i just went back and ordered 3 more with the code and it still works, Hope everyone is pleased with there orders, They will come they come from Hong Kong.

Coupon said it expired 11/20/2008 but still working. I just used it to purchase 2 (2 sided) dog tags, with free shipping. Total was 3.98. Can't wait to get these. I'm thinking 6 weeks for delivery.

Yeah, I am still waiting for mine, I ordered at the beginning of Nov. So I definately wouldn't plan on getting them for christmas. I am hoping I will get mine for christmas.

American Greetings has teamed up with Photoworks and are offering 25 holiday cards for FREE!!

Visit photoworks website, enter coupon code: AGFC458.

Offer is valid towards 5x7 and 4x8 paper photo cards up to $24.75 value. Not applicable to cardstock photo cards or digital prints. Offer valid through 12/31/08. Coupon not applicable toward shipping or handling charges.

I ordered mine yesterday and only paid $4.33 for shipping for 25 photocards!

I tried to post the link but have not been on here long enough to do so

Happy Holidays!

Reneé

American Greetings has teamed up with Photoworks and are offering 25 holiday cards for FREE!!

Visit photoworks website, enter coupon code: AGFC458.

Offer is valid towards 5x7 and 4x8 paper photo cards up to $24.75 value. Not applicable to cardstock photo cards or digital prints. Offer valid through 12/31/08. Coupon not applicable toward shipping or handling charges.

Happy Holidays!

Reneé

www.photoworks.com

This place makes me VERY nervous. I have tried calling their 877 number SEVERAL TIMES and get disconnected after about 2 minutes of music.

I sent them an e-mail stating the obvious of my concerns.

NEVER has any company deducted money from my account BEFORE they sent merchandise. Heck, Amazon waits until the order is available.

grrrrrrrr

american greetings has teamed up with photoworks and are offering 25 holiday cards for free!!

Visit photoworks website, enter coupon code: Agfc458.

happy holidays!

Reneé

thanks!

Click on "Photo Paper Cards". I just ordered mine and it worked for those. It only cost me $3.99 for shipping! Thanks so much!!

Thanks, I quick snapped a picture of my kiddos and got 25 5x7 cards for $3.99 shipped. (oh and ok so it wasn't quick on the picture taking, took like 50 pictures to get one I liked lol)

I have ordered from them close to 10 times now and I think you have nothing to be nervous about. From my experiences, they do take a long time to respond to emails and a long time to ship, but I will continue to order from them. I am waiting for an order from them too and I'm not worried in the least. There's still 2 weeks before Christmas left. My guess is that they just are extremely busy.

Thanks RBlankenship! I just placed my order for 25 5"x7" cards... $3.99 was total for shipping, due to arrive 12/18/08. Guess I'll need to have my stamps ready. 2nd Business Day shipping promised these by 12/15/08 for $11.99.

Items $24.75

Shipping & Handling $3.99

Discounts -$24.75

Subtotal $3.99

Tax $0.00

Total with tax $3.99

Balance Due $3.99

This place makes me VERY nervous. I have tried calling their 877 number SEVERAL TIMES and get disconnected after about 2 minutes of music.

I sent them an e-mail stating the obvious of my concerns.

NEVER has any company deducted money from my account BEFORE they sent merchandise. Heck, Amazon waits until the order is available.

grrrrrrrr

Funny, I get an e-mail the day after my complaint saying they have shipped...which I find all too coincidental.

There is no need for concerns about recieving you items.I have ordered from them multiple times for multiple different items. I have usually recieved my books, ornaments, ect in about 3wks from the time of order.The dog tags are taking longer than normal. I would imagine that the code being posted here dramatically increased the orders for these. I have already recieved my ornaments that I ordered Nov 10 (the same time I ordered dog tags) and my dog tag order email came on Dec 8. And I ordered coasters on Nov 28 and they were shipped (conf email) on Dec 5.

Oh and I will say I have always been very happy with my items. Especially the books, they turn out fantastic-take a long time to do, but look great and appear high quality!!

:cheesy: I am thrilled! I got my 13 dog tags today! Totally awesome. The only thing I can figure with this company is that the "ship date" they post on their website is actually the date they recieved it. Mine said it was shipped the first week of November. HOWEVER my mailman pointed out to me that the post mark date was Dec. 4th. from them!

I am totally pleased with mine. Wish I had ordered more of the 2 sided ones. :yup: