Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I finally heard from them about being double charged....:) As great as this was to hear, I wonder why it takes a month to process?

I have refunded to your credit card. It takes 1 month for process.

You may check your bank statement in next month.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com Teams

Ordered mine on Oct. 30 and received them today. Well worth the wait!

What state are you in? I'm in PA and still waiting. Ordered mine the same day. Still waiting. I asked my postman today to keep an eye out for it! LOL. He said it could sit in customs for however long they want to keep it there.

ixray, lucky duck!!! I ordered mine on November 7, and I"m in "delay" hell. I got an email that they were overloaded and it would be a 10 business day delay. I just wrote them asking what the status is, since it's been more than 10 business days, and was told there's a further delay, you'll get them before Xmas.

Umm.... they were supposed to be Xmas presents....and one was being shipped to the UK. If I don't have it by Thanksgiving, they won't have it by Xmas.

Needless to say I'm not very impressed by Artscow right now.

ixray, lucky duck!!! I ordered mine on November 7, and I"m in "delay" hell. I got an email that they were overloaded and it would be a 10 business day delay. I just wrote them asking what the status is, since it's been more than 10 business days, and was told there's a further delay, you'll get them before Xmas.

Umm.... they were supposed to be Xmas presents....and one was being shipped to the UK. If I don't have it by Thanksgiving, they won't have it by Xmas.

Needless to say I'm not very impressed by Artscow right now.

wow you ordered less then 2 weeks ago and it's a custom order. And you knew it was coming from over seas have paticents hun it will be here, They have had hundreds of orders.

Save 40% on any Photo Gift order:

Use your favorite photo to create personalized Photo Gifts and keepsakes and save 40% on your order! Choose from Totes, Playing Cards, Mugs, Coasters, Mouse Pads and more! Hurry, this offer is valid through Sunday, November 23, 2008 only.

www.kodakgallery.com

I signed up a few days ago also and I never got a survey...

I think if you register here then you should get an email with a code. That's what I did (a few weeks ago) but it still looks like this registration page is good.

http://inkubook.com/themes/InkubookDefault/user/createuser.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fthemes%2finkubookdefault%2fInkubook%2fPhotobook%2fCreateProject.aspx%3fProjectTypeID%3d2&ProjectTypeID=2

I ordered dog tags on 10/30 & ornaments on 11/12...my account has said "shipped" for 2 weeks now on both orders and then last night I get a "shipped" notice dated 11/24 on my ornaments. Did y'all get "shipped" notices for your tags before they arrived?

If mine don't arrive soon, I'm not going to have time to get them mailed back out.:(

I did not get mine yet either. ordered 13 dog tags. I ordered mine the same day as you and they said shipped right away also. I just ordered also, 2 calendars. They are saying shipped just 3 days after I placed that order. Was really hoping the dog tags would have been here before the deal was up on the calendar. I wish there was a way to track the order.

Just to help anyone out who may have questions about how long the order should take.. I bought 2 dog tags & 4 ornaments on 10/31 and completed the order at Friday, October 31, 2008 3:02 AM. i received everything together in a bubble wrapped plain white envelope on the 15th. The ship time was a little over 2 weeks. This time I placed another order on Sunday, November 16, 2008 12:20 PM and I order photo prints, 7 ornaments & 2 photobooks. My order said "shipped" on the 17th which I thought was weird since it had been less than 24 hours. Today I received my 5x7's and 4x6's. That only took 1 week to arrive. The other ornaments didn't come neither did the photobook. These will be shipped seperately at another time but since they can only list processing or shipped once, my order says shipped. I hope the rest of my order arrives soon. I was satisfied on the dog tags since they were .99. There not the best quality but I'm glad I spent the .99 on the dog tags instead of ...a cheeseburger or whatever. The prints (5x7 & 4x6) were AMAZING! The quality was excellent and the colors were vibrant. I will be getting my prints there from now on. The ornaments were nice and they retail for about $13 on most sites so they were definately worth $2.99. (I think they were worth more). These are gift quality ornaments. We all know they ship from Hong Kong so be patient. If it has been 3 weeks and still nothing, you should contact customer service. There English is not gramatically correct but they had a 24 hour turn around for my cs question so I was pleased with that.

Hi!

I am new to the site, so first let me thank everyone for posting these great deals!

Now a question, how is everyone getting everything shipped free? I ordered 20 dog tags in my 1st order and everything was fine. My second order, I got 5 dogtags & 20 ornaments, (there was 20 free ornaments listed in a long list of 'your current credit' next to my cart). I used the 99DOGTAG code, my total in my cart says $0. At checkout it says

Items $134.75

Shipping/Handling $63.75

Coupon Discount ($55.95)

Free Credit ($89.80)

Order Total $52.75

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Why am I still getting charged for shipping? I thought the 99DOGTAG code included free shipping?

Thank you!!!:confused: