Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Anyone receive the KodakGallery.com 12/11 orders??? My order just shows rec'd w/no ship date. I've emailed a few times & still no reply from them

They're here!!!

:mad::mad: but SnapFish now...... I ordered 11/26 & they've just emailed me to say they've been shipped as of 12/22 & will be here in 3-10 days!!!!!! They could have handpainted each by now. :( NO shipping upgrade either, no phone # to complain. Each Cust Srv email to them over the past few weeks have gone unanswered.

Winkflash - Unlimited 6¢ Prints!

Take advantage of our print sale and get all the 4x6 prints you want for only 6¢ each. That's 50% off our regular low price of 12¢. Use the coupon code below when placing your order. Remember, there's no limit on how many times you can use this coupon during the sale!

Offer ends January 7th, 2008.

Coupon Code:

SAVE6PRNT

http://www.winkflash.com

99¢ Flat-Rate shipping special not valid with this offer, normal shipping rates apply, see winkflash.com/content/shipping.asp for rate info - offer ends January 7th, 2008 at 11:59 PM EST - Cannot be combined with any other offer - cannot be shipped outside the usa - this offer can be terminated at any time without notice - offer details can change at any time - winkflash reserves the right to deny this offer to anyone for any reason

I still have not received my Kodak orament order. I looked on line and it is finally in Order complete status as of yesterday evening but they shipped it ground 3-10 days. My other order was upgraded to 2 day fed-ex and I received it on Christmas eve. By the time I receive the oraments my tree will be put away.

I called to complain, as they guarenteed delivery by Christmas. They were very nice and gave me a $25.00 credit on my account.

I also received one orament that was blurred and they ordered me a new one at no charge.

Does anyone know if these places (Kodak, winkflash, etc.) crop the pictures? I have done some at CVS and when they printed in store, they cropped the pictures and cut off the dates.

I think you have to crop them yourself, I just did it through shutterfly.

FYI Shutterfly prints are now 9 cents, not sure if that will last awhile or not but it's not bad. :)

Walgreens is running an online special $0.10 for 4"X6" prints. Mimum order of 30 prints. USE Coupon Code JOY at checkout. Good through 01/12/2008. Limited to 5 uses per account. Just browsing looks like you can pick them up at a local Walgreens.

I searched but didn't find this in the deals already, hope it is not a repost.

http://www.walgreens.com

Does anyone know of any deals on cards (invitations)? I wanted to make some for my DS's 11th birthday party but I'm not too excited about paying 2.49 each at Shutterfly. He is wanting his party at Lazer Kraze (some type of Laser Tag place) and it doesn't look cheap either. Any ideas? Last year made the invites... maybe I'll have to do it again.