Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I ordered mine on the 6th of December, so I hope they get here before Christmas, but even if they don't, that's okay. Everything I ordered from Cherry Press was basically an add-on gift for other things I got people for Christmas. They'll understand if I just tell them I have something else for them, but it hasn't arrived yet. :)

I ordered 2 ornaments with the Kodak $30 code. I ordered one on 12/11 and 7pm and the other on 12/12 at noon. The one I ordered on 12/11 has shipped. I checked the tracking info. and it is coming Fed Ex 2-day even though I only paid for the cheapest shipping available.

how do you check to see how it shipped?

I just looked at my shipping email. It says US Postal Service and it was sent out the 11th. I hope it gets to MN by the 24th.

Anyone receive the KodakGallery.com 12/11 orders??? My order just shows rec'd w/no ship date. I've emailed a few times & still no reply from them

COPIED AND PASTED FROM YESTERDAY...........

FYI for those Kodak Gallery orders......

As long as you put your order in by noon on Dec 11, 2007 you should get it by 12/24/07.

I ordered 2 mugs @ 7:38AM on the 11th.

I just got off the phone with Kodak Gallery... I was checking on my order. I asked the rep.... was there a way to upgrade my shipping to get it to me faster (since Christmas is next week). She explained that since I got my order in before the deadline for 12/24/07 delivery, Kodak will eat the upgrade charge to make sure people get their orders by the Dec 24th deadline.

She did say they had a lots of last min orders, but everything looks like on schedule.

As long as you put your order in by noon on Dec 11, 2007 you should get it by 12/24/07.

I just got off the phone with Kodak Gallery... I was checking on my order. I asked the rep.... was there a way to upgrade my shipping to get it to me faster (since Christmas is next week). She explained that since I got my order in before the deadline for 12/24/07 delivery, Kodak will eat the upgrade charge to make sure people get their orders by the Dec 24th deadline.

She did say they had a lots of last min orders, but everything looks like on schedule.:rolleyes:

I truely hope so! I ordered 3 ornaments on 12/11/07 @ 6:14 AM and it still does not show that is shipped or is in transit or anything other then order rec'd.

COPIED AND PASTED FROM YESTERDAY...........

She did say they had a lots of last min orders, but everything looks like on schedule.

I was told exactly the same thing. My t-shirt shows "received" but CS said b/c of weather there was a delay. They will upgrade the shipping at no cost and get it to me before 12/24.

I have always had success with Kodak customer service. Knowledgeable and friendly.

Joanne

how do you check to see how it shipped?

I just looked at my shipping email. It says US Postal Service and it was sent out the 11th. I hope it gets to MN by the 24th.

If you log in to your Kodak Gallery account you can look at your orders. Click where it says "shipped" mine had a tracking number under it also. Then it will show you the tracking information!

Mine came yesterday!

:sidesplit* So I got one of my two orders with a set of magic mugs. I guess I should have read what I was buying because when I took them out of the styrofoam packaging I was so mad :censored:and confused because they were black mugs with very faint pictures in the background.* I couldn't understand why they would do this until my DH said try putting liquid in them and then the pictures came up and the mug turned white:banana01:.* I guess this is where the title "magic mugs" comes in.* So just an FYI don't be worried if you get black mugs. :D