60% Off @ Restaurant.com - Exp 2/28/2006

scot26505

Has anyone had any luck with using their "referal" credits? I have had 2 people sign up and use the program. I got emails w/ my 2 cretificate codes(10$ each). Well you can not combine certificates(my 2 cant be $20) and its for the price of the gift certificate NOT the price you normally pay (i.e. if it is a 25$ certificate for 10$ you have to pay the 25$ not the 10$) Since there are none in my area for 10$ the referal thing is trash to me. Now it is still a good service but whats the point of offering the incentive? I have emailed the customer support twice and never even had a reply...

that's pretty stupid if that's how they do it!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought 2 and used both of them. One in New York City and another one in San Francisco. No problems using either one of them. I also got a survey from Restaurant.com after I used the coupons wondering about service I received and if I liked the restaurant.

I was very happy with my purchases!

Thanks both of you, I was a little worried about problems but am not anymore. My printer is being repaired so I cannot print out one of my certificates until I get my printer back. I wonder if they run this promotion every month (50% off)? I guess we'll be trying some new restaurants...

50% offs are pretty common... The occassional 60% off comes up every couple of months maybe even sooner. But since the last one just came out 1/24 and ended 1/31, it may be a bit before the next 60% comes out. If you bought a certificate from them, don't worry you'll be getting the codes in email fairly regularly. I had never seen a 40% off code before this thread...

50% offs are pretty common... The occassional 60% off comes up every couple of months maybe even sooner. But since the last one just came out 1/24 and ended 1/31, it may be a bit before the next 60% comes out. If you bought a certificate from them, don't worry you'll be getting the codes in email fairly regularly. I had never seen a 40% off code before this thread...

ty

• 2 weeks later...

60% is back...

Saving 60% off certificates is easy as 1, 2, 3!

1. Go to www.restaurant.com to search for restaurants by zip code or state.

2. Click "Add to Cart" to buy certificates.

3. Enter discount code 91971 at check out and click "Recalculate Total".

Promotion ends 2/22/06. Discount may not be combined with any other rebates, discounts, promotions or when redeeming Mega and Restaurant.com Certificates.

New 60% code - through 2/28 = 46202

LET'S FACE IT, PEOPLE LIKE THINGS NORMAL.

The sky belongs above our heads, the ground underneath our feet. The groundhog either does or doesn’t see its shadow, so we either do or don’t have six more weeks of winter. And there are supposed to be 28 days – say it with us “28 days” – in February. Because let’s face it, the little knuckle trick doesn’t work if February has 29 days, and then what?

So, because this February only has 28 days, we’re celebrating the Non-Leap Year Savings Event at Restaurant.com! Act now and save 60% on all dining certificates, gifts and online partner certificates. The value is so incredible at Restaurant.com it’s almost abnormal – almost, but not quite.

Hurry and follow these very normal instructions to save 60%:

1. Go to www.restaurant.com to search for restaurants by zip code or state.

2. Click "Add to Cart" to buy certificates.

3. Enter discount code 46202 at check out and click "Recalculate Total".

Important Normal Stuff: This offer ends 2/28/06 and cannot be combined with any other discount, rebate, or promotion. Savings cannot be applied to the redemption of Mega Certificates or Restaurant.com certificates.

Now my question is why doesn't the "knuckle trick" work with leap years? As I remember it knuckles = months with 31 days. So February still doesn't have 31 days, and January and March still do... Works the way I remember it.