Ordering wallpaper border online

Missy

I am needing the wallpaper border for my childrens rooms. One is doing Georgia Bulldogs( i tried to teach him better but no luck:fryingpan .lol) and the other is doing John Deere, I checked Home Depot but wasnt happy with the price it was going to cost me to order these. Has anyone ever Ordered wallpaper or border online, and if so who has the best deals? Thanks in advance..

I've used this place before and was happier about the price. (Not happy, as I think wallpaper prices are awful.) Sherwin Williams will price match any online prices, but they add their own shipping charge. I learned that the hard way.

http://www.decoratetoday.com/products/wallpaper/default.asp?zjxj=000B007B137&adc=XOVT&sdf=y&cm_mmc=Yahoo*WALLPAPER*Null*discount%20wallpaper&ovmkt=GO6RT56EKMQPAK4GJ1DTS82G2S&si=8&ref=1

If you find a pattern you like in a book in a store, write down the info and look it up on the above site.

The Decorate Today website is a good one. I have ordered from them before and had success. They have a showroom in Plymouth, MI where you can check out the wallpaper catalogs, etc... as well. I have ordered both blinds and wallpaper border fromo them. There are also usually 10% discounts floating around for them as well.