Is any one else dissapointed with there BF buys?

unmadecastle

On BF I bought a Gameboy Advance Sp at walmart for 48.00. I was wondering if any one else got one that doesn't work. The screen doesn't work. You can hear the sounds the game makes but there is no picture. :(

Do you think Walmart will exchange it for the new gameboy advance sp's they have. (With the better back lit screen.)

I cant hardly wait to get to Walmart. I have been waiting for Friday all week and now we are in the middle of a winter storm so I am still not going to be able to go shopping!. :mad:

On BF I bought a Gameboy Advance Sp at walmart for 48.00. I was wondering if any one else got one that doesn't work. The screen doesn't work. You can hear the sounds the game makes but there is no picture. :(

Do you think Walmart will exchange it for the new gameboy advance sp's they have. (With the better back lit screen.)

I cant hardly wait to get to Walmart. I have been waiting for Friday all week and now we are in the middle of a winter storm so I am still not going to be able to go shopping!. :mad:

I bought 3 of em and they are all working fine. I would take it up there, I dont see why they wouldnt exchange it.

I am very disappointed in the portable DVD player I got from Target on Black Friday. It was a Kawaski 9", and the first one didn't work out of the box, neither did the 2nd. I returned it today and just got my money back. What a waste of time and effort. Not to mention the stress of having to return something to Target to begin with.

bought one and it works great DD loves it to pieces! was worrid she wouldnt be able to use it and she took it right up :)

Walmart may be claiming to be more strict on returns but i would think if its defective they will change it out no trouble. If not i was looking at nintendo last night and they do have a warranty so they may be able to help you out as well if walmart is a butt

I almost was. The SIMS complete collection we got on sale at BB wouldn't load on the computer. Now, I wasn't trying to load it, the teenager was. I had her turn off Macaffe, reenter the code, do a clean boot etc., everything I could think of to get this thing to load. I'm thinkin', "Great. Of all the ones at BB, we got a lemon." This went on for a few days.

Lo and behold she tries one more time on Wednesday. Guess what she was doing wrong? She was entering the code, which was in all caps, in lower case letters. Once she used caps, badda-bing, it worked.

Now she is very happy. Its nice when there's one less reason for a teenager to be grumpy. :g_clap:

I exchanged mine at WM before Christmas. I got one of the older ones and just went to Customer Service and told them I wanted to exchange it for a different color. It hadn't been opened, but I wouldn't think it would matter when you go to return yours. Good luck!

well my earlier No problem at wlamrt needs to be amended Went to return a dupe movie my daughter got she knew what she wanted the greeter chickie tagged me and all when we got in there was told by the girl behind the CS counter that "We dont have customer service at night" If i wasnt so ticked it woulda mad me laugh

well my earlier No problem at wlamrt needs to be amended Went to return a dupe movie my daughter got she knew what she wanted the greeter chickie tagged me and all when we got in there was told by the girl behind the CS counter that "We dont have customer service at night" If i wasnt so ticked it woulda mad me laugh

hmmmm our wms have cs at night, you just go to one of the registers that are open.

Was told they dont do returns money orders or postal transactions after 10pm when i went back this morning to exchange the item. You would think then since they dont have to man the CS desk at night that would mean more people to work during the day and yet there is still just one person back there. We stood in line for like 45mins.

i was so happy w/ Walmart after BF the one we went to in cleveland was fast well planned and a good experience....i then come home to mine and think maybe they got better...NOPE...Every year I get suckered into thinking How bad can they be and yet they are always that bad LOL

Sorry for the thread Jack!

Well I drove the 50 miles to walmart today (on icey roads) and exchanged the gameboy!

They wernt sure if I could do an even exchange because it was a blitz item. I was darned if I was paying the 30.00 difference. So they finally gave in and I now have a pretty blue gameboy. And it works too!

I am very disappointed in the portable DVD player I got from Target on Black Friday. It was a Kawaski 9", and the first one didn't work out of the box, neither did the 2nd. I returned it today and just got my money back. What a waste of time and effort. Not to mention the stress of having to return something to Target to begin with.

We bought the dual kawasaki portable dvd player and had the same problem. You would think that would be a good brand. Oh well!!