FYE--help!

bargainhuntergirl

i ordered something from FYE on the 13th, shipped (supposedly) on the 14th..the shipping code they gave me the post office has no information on and they will not respond to my emails (i've emailed twice)..my credit card has been charged and the phone number i found for them is disconnected...i'm sure that this is not the proper place to post this, but i don't know how to get in touch with them...i thought maybe someone here does! please help! this is one of my husband's Christmas gifts!

You can report a missing order on their site here:

https://secure.fye.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2flogin%2fprofile.aspx%3fwhat%3dorder&what=order

You can email them here:

http://shop.fye.com/support/email.aspx

My sister and I are both waiting on packages that were shipped on or around the 6th, so it could just be taking forever like ours. However, I believe the only time I ordered from FYE's web site it came via UPS or DHL, so maybe not...

If you chose "Budget Shipping," it was probably shipped using Media Mail which can take weeks (based on previous experiences). When I ordered my Family Guy DVD set, it came Medial Mail which wasn't a problem for me since they shipped from the OC to LA. But I imagine it'd take much longer outside of California.

If you chose "Budget Shipping," it was probably shipped using Media Mail which can take weeks (based on previous experiences). When I ordered my Family Guy DVD set, it came Medial Mail which wasn't a problem for me since they shipped from the OC to LA. But I imagine it'd take much longer outside of California.

Yeah, I read about this on eBay's message boards (the thing I'm waiting for was an eBay purchase) and a lot of users on there said that the postal service really just places the media mail and parcel or whatever it is on the backburner until all of the priority and expedited have been sorted through and put in the proper direction. So when they get a chance to go through the media and parcel, they go through it... and during the holiday season it could take a looong time. Some have said that items shipped using these methods during the holiday season may not arrive until sometime near the end of January!

i ordered something from FYE on the 13th, shipped (supposedly) on the 14th..the shipping code they gave me the post office has no information on and they will not respond to my emails (i've emailed twice)..my credit card has been charged and the phone number i found for them is disconnected...i'm sure that this is not the proper place to post this, but i don't know how to get in touch with them...i thought maybe someone here does! please help! this is one of my husband's Christmas gifts!

omg the exact same thing happened to me...i think mine even shipped the same day! im not panicking since it's just something for me, but the fact that the tracking number is invalid seems a bit fishy

uh oh, now i am panicking - the rebate has to be postmarked by 1/20 & i need the packing slip! grrrr