Kudo's to Amazon

jasmom87

I ordered 4 items for Christmas on December 5 figuring it would be long enough for their free delivery. Went into panic mode yesterday when they still were not shipped as I need them by December 23. I sent Amazon a e-mail and they advised that the items were shipped, upgraded to overnight delivery free and gave me a $10.00 coupon for future purchases.

They have a customer for life because of their customer service.

Kim:yelclap: :yelclap:

Amazon has REALLY let me down this year! I ordered a bake set for my daughter on the 5th - and it has still not arrived! They said it would be here between the 21st and the the 23rd - but the order still shows that it has not shipped and it's the 23rd! Emailed them yesterday and NO REPLY! Guess she will get an IOU this year.

Amazon has REALLY let me down this year! I ordered a bake set for my daughter on the 5th - and it has still not arrived! They said it would be here between the 21st and the the 23rd - but the order still shows that it has not shipped and it's the 23rd! Emailed them yesterday and NO REPLY! Guess she will get an IOU this year.

I had the same problem with a game I ordered for DH. I e-mailed them the day after it said it was suppose to ship, and then kept e-mailing them. I ended up getting the package upgraded to 2 day and the refunded my shipping charges. Keep e-mailing them, it does work.

Well, I'm glad someone got a coupon for future purchases. I'm so upset with Amazon at the moment. I ordered a $850 camcorder for my Dad who is giving it as a Christmas present to my Mom for Christmas, and I ordered it weeks ago. I noticed that as we got closer and closer to Christmas, it had still not shipped, so I e-mailed them. They told me that there had been a delay in my order, but it would still be here by Christmas, but if I had not heard from them by the 22nd, to e-mail them back. Well, yesterday came, and it still showed that it had not shipped yet, so I e-mailed them back. I get an e-mail last night that told me they had a system error, and it was not going to make it by Christmas, and they couldn't even tell me when it might ship. System Error my foot! I've been checking the item for the past couple of days, only to find it saying that they are out of it! Sure, I could go out and find another one like it and refuse that one when it comes in, but who has that kind of money to spend twice. I'm so frustrated, and I didn't even get offered anything for the inconvenience, so I'm glad to see that they were nice enough to someone to try to make amends. Merry Christmas to everyone!

aww that stinks, nothing like that has ever happened to me tho...maybe it's bc it's coming thru toys r us?

Guess what??? It showed up today! Amazon is back in my good graces again!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I LOVE amazon.com, I can't even begin to figure out how much money I have saved with the free trial to amazon prime they gave me.

I have done over 15 price adjustments there in the last 2 weeks, and it's never a problem.

When I had promo code that I just couldn't get the site to accept, I called them, they did it manually and then sent me a 10 GC for my inconvience.

I love Amazon. I was having trouble with a coupon code, and I have never in all my online shopping years had such a great experience with customer service. She was quick to assist with getting me the right price with the discount, she had it shipped so it came the next day. I love Amazon!!!

Count me as an Amazon fan this year also! Hubby ordered my Xmas present on Friday and I got it Tuesday (am typing on it right now.......my first mac and its the "Apple" of my eye). I ordered a nice bag for it and a keyboard cover and they arrived Wednesday. I also ordered memory from Newegg.com on Monday and got it Wednesday. I am amazed at the quickness in delivery this year, atleast to my area.

I have to say that Amazon.com is the place I will keep shopping at with all the orders I placed this year only once did something go wrong. There are bound to be problems once in awhile I figure. They have so many orders in one day going through you have to expect it to happen. With all the money I save I can't complain. I love shopping through Amazon. I have been doing business with them for 5 years now. :D