Happy with Kohls

shopping mom

On Friday night mom and I went to Kohl's for their big sale. I took all of her Kohls receipts and the one I had in my purse and went to customer service. The girl working back there was nice went through all the reciepts and price adjusted. Mom got back over $100 dollars and I got back $40. :D

I took the rest of my receipts in today and did not get the same results. this worker told me she would only do purchases made in the last 14 days. (Which is store policy) so I only got another $10 back. Oh well, something is better than nothing.

Thanks for posting about Kohl's sale, I did get DD those earrings for graduation, plus another pair of blue sapphires for Christmas.:yay:

I went to Kohl's on BF and there were no more carts left by 5:01am. I balanced this huge mountain of toys and people kept helping me put stuff back on the pile as I was trying to walk to the register, lol. The manager was standing near the front of the store and saw me, so he came to my rescue. He took a bunch of the stuff and carried it to the first register and they checked me right out. Although I did find a couple of items cheaper (GeoTrax Roundhouse is $9.99 this week at TRU and I paid about $13.99), I'm very happy with my purchase and my experiences there. I got some hard to find GeoTrax pieces along with a bunch of other neat iteams and spent only $87 for the whole thing because everything was 50% off. I definitely will continue to shop at Kohl's.

I also do a lot of clothes shopping for my kids there because they have GREAT clearance sales!!! I love the additional 50 or 70% off clearance items sales they run.

Ya know....we have a Kohl's about 30 minutes from here and I never go there :( Not sure why...I've never had a bad experience, but I have to go to the city next week, so I may just hit it and see what I can find :g_laughin Of course, maybe the Christmas Season isn't the best time to do that since that's when i like to spend the most :giggle:

I went to Kohl's on BF and there were no more carts left by 5:01am. I balanced this huge mountain of toys and people kept helping me put stuff back on the pile as I was trying to walk to the register, lol. The manager was standing near the front of the store and saw me, so he came to my rescue. He took a bunch of the stuff and carried it to the first register and they checked me right out.

haha on bf once i got in line i put the stuff that was in boxes down on the floor & kicked it every time the line moved lol

I love Kohls!!! Unfortunately, the nearest one is 2 hours from me :mad: And, I don't have a Kohls card, but fully intend on applying for one next time I'm near a store. I bought my daughter's Lifestyle Deluxe Kitchen a few weeks before BF, it retails for $199 plus shipping. They had it for $179 + another 20% off and free shipping. I used a 10% off code online and ended up paying $129+ $40 surcharge (guess it's how they get away without charging shipping) + tax! Overall, I ended up saving $30 plus around $50 shipping so I'm happy with that. I just wish there was one closer!! I love their clothes......