Movie theaters?

I usually wait to go my Movies 4 cinema.....It eventually gets the new movies but have to wait a few months.... All movies is $1 to see. Friday and saturdays are $1.50.

I did splurge and see The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe though lol

Most new releases around me do not take any coupons or passes of any kind. I would check the movie theatre policies

geico has something called "geico privileges" now (you don't need to be a geico customer to sign up, and it's free to join). you can get discounted movie tickets from there.

here's the pricing, all are adult ticket pricing. i've never actually ordered them from there yet, but they mail the tickets to you, so it must act as some kind of coupon/voucher towards any movie. it does say that you may not be able to use the tickets during the first 10-14 days of a movie's run, and select theatres will add a surcharge.

AMC Movie Tickets $ 6.00

Clearview Cinemas Movie Tickets $ 5.50

Loews, Cineplex Odeon, Magic Johnson, and Star Theatre Movie Tickets $ 6.00

Loews Monday-Thursday Weekday Escape Ticket $ 5.50

National Amusements Movie Tickets $ 7.50

Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theatres, and Edwards Theatres Movie Tickets $ 6.50

anyway, if you want to sign up to read it all then it's:

http://www.geicoprivileges.com

some theatres don't accept them for the first 10-14 days of a release... but after that you also beat the rush of everyone else going to see a film ;)

Yeah or buy admission to a qualifying movie and then sneak into another ;) I haven't been inside a movie theatre in over 2 years. Since I live in the LA area, there are a lot of opportunities for free screenings anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Unregistered
i say that they should make more scary moviesin the thaeters i want 2 go 2 the theaters and see a scary movie cuz i love scary movies but theres no scary movies in yet thats why i say that they should make more scary movies in the theaters but i mean scary cuz they make movies and there not scary lke saw 2 wasnt scary and they said it was horror. i love goin 2 the movies with my friends and stuff and we all like sacry movies maybe if they made more scary 1s theyll win more money i say they should make good movies really good movies. cuz i really want 2 go 2 the movies and get scared i love getting scared.THEY SHOLD MAKE GOOD MOVIES ESPECIALLY SCARY 1S AND BASE ON TRUE STORY IS EVEN BETTER LOL. JUST NOT SCARY 2 DEATH LOL