Still haven't bought any wrapping paper yet!

EliteABombAZ

I just hit the Dollar Tree on saturday and they had some really cool paper for a $1!. They even had some Strawberry Shortcake, Mickey mouse, Winnie the Pooh and Sesame street paper. Heck I was even able to nab some pretty cool Hanukkah paper as well.

I also love Walmart's paper that benefits St. Judes hospital.

Vicki

I am doing brown paper this year. You can get a roll of it at the mail store or packing place for cheap. I am tying the packages with raffia and little ornaments. Also using plain red paper for some variety. They are beautiful and very inexpensive.

I am doing brown paper this year. You can get a roll of it at the mail store or packing place for cheap. I am tying the packages with raffia and little ornaments. Also using plain red paper for some variety. They are beautiful and very inexpensive.

Neat Idea! I never would have thought of that. Thanks for the idea.

That sounds pretty. Reminds me of Cracker Barrels wrapping. I love their wrapping paper but never take the time to try to do it myself.

That sounds pretty. Reminds me of Cracker Barrels wrapping. I love their wrapping paper but never take the time to try to do it myself.

Thank you! I found mini ornaments at Walmart tonight for 2.96 for 10. They are small pinecones and wreaths. I also bought a bag full of bells to hang on the ribbon. I found red and green and natural raffia and am tying my packages with that. They look so nice. Im proud of myself this year, as I never do this kind of thing. I am usually one to throw what ever together at the last moment. :D

You can also rubber stamp the brown paper or draw on it. I like to let the kids draw on it and make their own wrapping paper. Makes really unique paper. Plus it keeps the kids busy while they are doing it.:D

You can also rubber stamp the brown paper or draw on it. I like to let the kids draw on it and make their own wrapping paper. Makes really unique paper. Plus it keeps the kids busy while they are doing it.:D

That's a great idea! Especially if you have smaller children.