Big Brag...Belk's Sale!!!

Gporter34

Just have to brag a little!LOL I picked mom up yesterday morning and went to Belk just to check it out and see what the "Big Sale" was all about! They were having a special for a certain amount of time yesterday and I am so glad I did! I got $756.83 worth of stuff for $218.76!!!!!!! I got the girls some Tommy Hilfiger purses reg. $28.00, for $2.99! I also got the boys' Chaps shirts for $3.00! Got hubby and oldest son Polo and Chaps shirts for $6.00!!! Also got pj sets for the girls for $9.99!!! I was so excited! I just had to brag! I spent most of the afternoon wrapping presents! I also got a few other things, like a l.e.i. watch for oldest daughter for $5.00! Most of the stuff was already 50% off and then an additional 50%-75% off of that! Anyway, great sale!

them are some great deals you found! I went into Belk about a month ago, this is a new store to me since moving to Alabama(none of these where I lived in Missouri). It reminded me of a Jones Store or Dillards, kinda. and of course the one thing i wanted from there, they didnt have so i havent been back since. Glad you got some awesome deals! :woot2:

Usually the prices are outrageous! But I go in there regularly to check out the clearance racks!LOL With five kids, I can't afford to pay full price for Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Liz Claiborne, Nine West, etc... But when they have a sale, they really have a sale! I always buy the kids' clothes there when they put them on clearance and most of the time they are cheaper than what I would spend at WM if I get them like I did yesterday! They also have alot of great in-store coupons!!!

I love buying purses at Belk when they are on sale because I am a purse nut!LOL I love Nine West purses and Strada. I got a Nine West that I have been eyeing since they put it out. It was reg. $79.00 and no way could I afford that for a purse. But Saturday I got it for $19.99!!!!! Saved $60 on it alone!