anyone else seeing some crazy things this close to christmas?

nick_jenni_jocelyn

yesterday we did the family day thing: lunch, out to a few stores. when we got to the Galleria Mall(supposedly the biggest mall in Alabama), it was a mess. thankfully we were going to a store across the street from it so we didnt have to wait in traffic that was backed up beyond the off-ramp to the mall.

the weird thing we seen was cops, who had someone who runs the stoplights(electric company maybe??) and the main cop standing in the middle of the road, directing traffic, were talking back and forth with walkie talkies and the guy at the light box would flip the switches so the light would change faster and get the traffic to clear.

dh thought it was funny and i told him it will probably be like that up until christmas.... along with all the other dh's who wait til xmas eve to shop for their wives.

anyone else seeing crazy or interesting things this close to christmas?

The only crazy thing I saw yesterday was a clown getting into a car at the gas station. I am terrified of clowns. This is the only strange thing I've seen.

By the way does anyone else think it is dangerous for a person to drive dressed up like a clown, or santa, etc. I think it is a major distraction. Just curious.

The only crazy thing I saw yesterday was a clown getting into a car at the gas station. I am terrified of clowns. This is the only strange thing I've seen.

By the way does anyone else think it is dangerous for a person to drive dressed up like a clown, or santa, etc. I think it is a major distraction. Just curious.

OMG, I thought I was the only person afraid of Clowns!! My whole DH thinks I'm insane. The weird thing is, they all seem to be attracted to me. If there is a clown anywhere near me they seem to seek me out.

To stay on topic the only weird thing I have seen was Santa sleeping on our local park bench last evening when I went for a walk.

Pam

I think it is dangerous too. I saw an accident due to the driver being distracted by the Easter Bunny walking down the street one time.

Don't laugh too hard. This is the truth.