Old Navy

Drapes0917

The only thing official is that stores will open 9am on T'giving and close at 4pm; then open again 7pm for Black Friday shopping. According to their website: The first 500 shoppers at every Old Navy store in North America when it opens for Black Friday shopping will be given a chance to win the $1 million jackpot in the “Overnight Millionaire” sweepstakes 

In past years, card holders were able to get both T'giving and Black Friday deals on Thursday when they use their cards.

We always liked their $5 or was it $10 fleece.  Not seeing that in the ad.  I think in the past some items were better than 50% off...  Doesn't seem all that great to me.

Wonder if they will allow coupons on top of the 50%?

$5 fleeces were ALWAYS on my list....for the last 4 years I'd stay up, hop on ON's website at 12am, and pick up $50 in $5 fleeces for my kids (5 apiece).  Not this year....most of their fleeces for kids are about $13.

• 2 weeks later...

Grrr.  The email they sent out today says 50% off in stores, UP TO 50% off online.  I have all the pants I need for my boys in the cart.  I sure hope they are included in the 50% off online.  The closest Old Navy is about 30 minutes away.  I'd like to avoid having to go into the store if at all possible.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Niccole