Justice clothing store - BF sale?

jenirvt

My DD is getting bigger and is really bugging  for some clothes from Justice for Christmas....I have never shopped there before - does anyone know what types of sales they normally have on BF?  Can you use coupons on top of the BF sale prices? Thanks!!!

Online they always have 40% off and most of the time there's a 20% to go with it pretty much year round. Their prices are still outrageous. 50% off is not much of a deal with them especially since most of the time you can get the 60% combination. We purchase from there quite a bit because my dd likes their stuff but their prices are crazy.

• Like 2

Online they always have 40% off and most of the time there's a 20% to go with it pretty much year round. Their prices are still outrageous. 50% off is not much of a deal with them especially since most of the time you can get the 60% combination. We purchase from there quite a bit because my dd likes their stuff but their prices are crazy.

I agree the 20% + 40% is better but only by 1% it is not equal to 60% it equals 51%. They take the original price and take the 20% off first then they take that reduced price and take the 40% off.

Thanks so much all!  Does anyone know if they allow you to use coupons on top of the BF sales?  I know with Children's Place, they normally do 30% off the whole store AND you can use coupons on top of that.  Wasn't sure if Justice does something similar?  

Their clothing last a long time ( like gap,Gymboree) so it's worth the $$ to me. We shop their offen, and it's a better deal when it's 50% off plus an extra 20% off clearance prices. I usually stock up then and throw my J bucks in the trash on my way out. Those things are a

Waste!

• 2 weeks later...

No stacking at Justice.  If they do 40% off entire store and also have extra % off clearance, that's the best you'll do.  Had a discussion with some friends this week and we all agree that JBuck and Fun Cards ($25 off $50) are really NOT benefit.  You can only use them on regularly priced merchandise.  They had a great sale (for them) yesterday with add'l 10% Flash.  That's the best I've seen on anything in that store.  Sign up for emails and catch the Flash Sale when you can.